Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,533 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw (1693 Views)

Lose weight naturally within 9 days without any side effect. / 22 Side Effect Of Masturbation / Side Effect Of Nescafe (coffee). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by OnHisWings: 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2012
Please i need to know if there is any side effect for eating lust bean (iru in yoruba) raw i.e. without adding food to cook. Am kind of addicted to eating it on daily basis now especially the black one that look like seed mostly for preparing vegetable (Efo riro). i can eat two handful daily and this is kind of giving me concern now because i crave for it so i want to know if there is any side effect.
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
Not very hygienic. U can get infections like listeriosis et al from it.
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by OnHisWings: 3:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
chaircover: doesnt it smell?

It doesn't, where i boy from, its usually preserve in the fridge and has no smell, it is usually the other type of it that has a strong smell and that i don't take. Heard its good for sight, that was how i got into eating it raw and also preparing meals with it.
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by Nobody: 4:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by OnHisWings: 4:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
lol, these one doesn't they call this one wuoro (i hope am correct with the spelling) really i just want to find out if there are any side effect proven. As for me, i have a good oral hygiene so i have no fear of mouth odour.
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by Jennefy: 3:52pm On May 08, 2020
I'm also addicted to eating iru work ,the woman I buy from freezes her own here in kwara state ,I can eat 6 -10,. 50 naira tied iru woro,I eat a lot of it ,and I love the smell ,I buy it once it is freshly prepared and freezed.
Re: What Is Or Are The Side Effect Of Eating Iru Raw by Tywodammy90(f): 4:09pm On May 08, 2020
Surgical Face Masks Available for sale @ Retail & Wholesale Prices.
Kindly DM or WhatsApp on 08170081476 to make enquiries and to place your orders.

**Payment Validates Delivery**
**Delivery within Lagos ONLY**

Stay Safe
Stay Protected
Stay Healthy
Flatten the curve

(1) (Reply)

Prolonged Strike Connotes Irresponsibility On The Side Of Government – Doctors / Man Suffering From Constipation For 10 Years Has 11-pound Stool Removed. / Prostrate Cancer:an Unpreventable Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.