Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,256 members, 7,815,399 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Is God Satan? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is God Satan? (1993 Views)

God & Satan The Same? / Is God Satan With Better Public Relations? / Church Of Satan Now Opened For All Willing To Join And May The Devil Give You Joy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is God Satan? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
ROSSIKE: God is EVERYTHING and EVERYTHING is God.
Todaynatoday: Could you be so kind as to expatiate?

It's self explanatory. Everything in existence is a manifestation of God. An aspect of God. If we agree that God is the creator and source of All That Is, then everything we see, hear, do, think, is God in action. Even we are God. God is a River of Life, and we are droplets of that river, each having a brief experience of individuality.
Re: Is God Satan? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Nov 20, 2012
*dhtml:

That question is beyond me to answer, i will pass.

But he was not always satan? i think. . .he was created good originally.
SATANIC POWERS WAS CREATED FROM THE START.
JOB 24 VS 13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent

COLOSIANS 1 VS 16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
Re: Is God Satan? by greatgenius: 11:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
Todaynatoday:
I don't get it. You actually mean that I (for my small mind) am like God in all His glory and splendour, that I am a perfect being without sin. That's a bit more than I can chew
ok your are jumping the broom here too fast we will get to that. suspend everything you have been told and lets have an open mind and discuss with reason..

but to answer your question Yes. You are not only like God but you are god in flesh and you are here to experience your self as God. there is no one else but you. separation is an illusion. There is only one of us. but lets get on with the discussion and let me use a scenario i used in another thread.

when you see a Rock in front of you do you just see ONE Rock or a conglomeration of a million countless atoms, protons, neutrons, and subatomic particles of matter?
Re: Is God Satan? by Todaynatoday: 11:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
^^^^^^^ I'm all ears to what you have to say. About the rock, I see just the rock but without those particles of matter, it would not really be a rock now would it?
Re: Is God Satan? by greatgenius: 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Todaynatoday: ^^^^^^^ I'm all ears to what you have to say. About the rock, I see just the rock but without those particles of matter, it would not really be a rock now would it?
exactly! there is no rock without those particles and there is no particles without the rock.

the particles are racing around continually, in a pattern, each particle going from "here" to "there," and taking "time" to do so, yet going so fast that the Rock itself seemed to move not at all. It just Is. There is only one rock, only one of us, only one God.

inside there seems to be the illusion of seperation but from a higher perspective there is only one rock. whatever happens to the rock happens to all because they are all one and the same and they are what makes up this rock. "whatever you do unto the least of you you do unto me" "I and the father are". jesus the christ like many masters that came before him understood this and thats why he said he came to show us the way in order that we might be saved. not from eternal damnation but from our illusions and help us remember who we really are.
Re: Is God Satan? by sunkoye: 12:13am On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: you erred with that first statement my friend. how can something created perfect sin. does that make sense to you. you are insulting god without noticing it. you calling God an imperfect creator one way or the other
u erred too dear. Was adam and eve no created perfectly? U conflict wit bible in great ways. As such, the very basic as been mixed up by U. Everytin is part of God's grand designs. He knows all tins. unless He is nt God! Which HE is!!!
Re: Is God Satan? by greatgenius: 12:27am On Nov 21, 2012
sunkoye: u erred too dear. Was adam and eve no created perfectly? U conflict wit bible in great ways. As such, the very basic as been mixed up by U. Everytin is part of God's grand designs. He knows all tins. unless He is nt God! Which HE is!!!
you think i am conflicting with the bible and righly so because the bible is missed with a lot of errors. but if you believe in the errors in the bible most of the things I say will not make sense or even be blasphemous to you.

btw what made you think adam and eve sinned. you might call it the original sin but i call it the original blessing and indeed it is. whats the purpose of free while if you can not use it. that was never God's intention my friend you made it so. you cant give free will then turn around and restrict free will.

And yes everything is part of God grand design but you seem to not know it. but don't worry you will eventually.
Re: Is God Satan? by advocate666: 2:09am On Nov 21, 2012
This question is an insult to Satan.
How can you compare good with evil? The giver of knowledge with the torturer? The essence of pleasure with the harbinger of unimaginable sufferings?
Please, god is NOT Satan. Satan is good. Satan is unique. Satan is love.
Re: Is God Satan? by Todaynatoday: 5:33am On Nov 21, 2012
advocate666: This question is an insult to Satan.
How can you compare good with evil? The giver of knowledge with the torturer? The essence of pleasure with the harbinger of unimaginable sufferings?
Please, God is NOT satan. Satan is good. Satan is unique. Satan is love.
satan has none of these attributes. he has messed with your brain and now you are confused.

1 Like

Re: Is God Satan? by Todaynatoday: 5:55am On Nov 21, 2012
greatgenius: exactly! there is no rock without those particles and there is no particles without the rock.

the particles are racing around continually, in a pattern, each particle going from "here" to "there," and taking "time" to do so, yet going so fast that the Rock itself seemed to move not at all. It just Is. There is only one rock, only one of us, only one God.

inside there seems to be the illusion of seperation but from a higher perspective there is only one rock. whatever happens to the rock happens to all because they are all one and the same and they are what makes up this rock. "whatever you do unto the least of you you do unto me" "I and the father are". jesus the christ like many masters that came before him understood this and thats why he said he came to show us the way in order that we might be saved. not from eternal damnation but from our illusions and help us remember who we really are.

So we are in the matrix, sort of? you do know that there are a lot of things wrong with your theory but that's just by the way. Can you explain to me why you feel that some things in the Bible are false?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Angels On Guard? Pastor Chris Protected By Bulletproof Wearing Body Guards / If You Are @ Ikosi-ketu Lagos, Please Attend This Rccg Youth Program / Apostle Johnson Suleman Biography, Net Worth, Birthdays | 2017| 2018 Prophecies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.