Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? (2098 Views)

From Pic Can U Trust A Nigerian This Far / Picture : See Why This Bride is Special! / Mother Or Wife, Who Would U Trust More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by losak9111(m): 2:23pm On Nov 20, 2012
It happened on her wedding day,she did not care about this,let assume that u are the husband of this bride and u see this picture after the wedding how u will react?

Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by losak9111(m): 2:29pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ha can u believe?
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by losak9111(m): 2:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
Ha
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
there's obviously something sexual going on between d grooms man and d bride because if there's nothing sexual going on between them d grooms man will not have d nerves to put his hands on her buts,and for the bride to allow that is actually mind blowing.even d brides maid aren't bothered,it shows they are not oblivious of what is going on between them,by d way d face of d groom looks like a very good friend of mine i know, who sent a text message recently to me that he will be getting married,i hope he isn't d one sha because i don't know his bride and for circumstances beyond my control i couldn't make it to his wedding.but thi is highly disrespectful sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
kulyie: there's obviously something sexual going on between d grooms man and d bride because if there's nothing sexual going on between them d grooms man will not have d nerves to put his hands on her buts,and for the bride to allow that is actually mind blowing .even d brides maid aren't bothered,it shows they are not oblivious of what is going on between them,by d way d face of d groom looks like a very good friend of mine i know, who sent a text message recently to me that he will be getting married,i hope he isn't d one sha because i don't know his bride and for circumstances beyond my control i couldn't make it to his wedding.but thi is highly disrespectful sha shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Mind boggling okay ?
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by ronkebp(f): 6:24pm On Nov 21, 2012
What if the groom is the one holding her bumbum? did anyone think of that?
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 21, 2012
Guitarlife: Mind boggling okay ?
both mean d same.
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by Nobody: 7:01pm On Nov 21, 2012
kulyie: both mean d same.
'means' or They both 'mean' the same .

1 Like

Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by feminineA: 7:03pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ronkebp is correct. But looking at it from another angle what if she was clinging to her husband and the bestman, in a bid to snap crazy pix just placed his hands on her butt and not necessarily grab it?
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by deols(f): 7:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
What nonsense pose is that sef. The husband's hand is also on someone else's waist.
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by aminho(m): 9:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
the guy holding the
lady's bottom is the real
groom/husband. He must
have pushed her forward a
bit unknowingly with the photographer taking the pics.
A closer look at the picture
shows the other guy holding
one of the bride's maid waist
is the best man.
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by timbros(m): 11:59am On May 27, 2013
lol

Look at the bridesmaid behind the guy doing the deed... She is so interested in the deed that she didnt know when the picture was taken. Her expression was like "mehn! i wish it was me" grin grin grin

Btw I believe the guy is the groom. The guy in front is the best man. Look at how he is holding the bridesmaid in front of him.

But come to think of it, why did the bride cling to the supposed best man like that?

Conclusion: Weird picture! tongue
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by jeffizy(m): 1:23pm On May 27, 2013
Pictures tell a lot of stories.

I think Mr budi call is the groom. But even at that, it's a bit offensive and debasing.
Guessing what he will do to wifey after the wedding.
Re: Pls Can U Trust THIS Bride? by LewsTherin: 5:48pm On May 27, 2013
jeffizy: Pictures tell a lot of stories.

I think Mr budi call is the groom. But even at that, it's a bit offensive and debasing.
Guessing what he will do to wifey after the wedding.

Even if "Mr Budi call" is the groom, the ops question still stands. The bride's pressing on the chap in frint of her wayyy too much.

All in all a terrible picture for a wedding.

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! See What Some Maid Are Doing In Your Absent / Nigerian Fathers Do Not Hug Their Sons / How Your Wife Waits For You When You Come Home Late! (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.