Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,565 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:32 AM

Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness (646 Views)

Any Permanent Cure For Rheumatism? / Weight Loss/gain For Ladies Trying To Conceive / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness by nellybenn: 7:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Pls I need advice and direct medication an drugs to be taken on the above sickness. I contacted d invection few years ago 2007 to be precise due to my huge dat overwhem me then, and I took some mile injection which its disapear and letter resurface in two month tyme and since then it as coming with so much pain. And sinc then am livin wid dat pains and it as generated to stomach hotness, and back hotness and so many diseases I cudnt imagine which I need urgent attention 4rm all the Doctors in this forum to be attended to my case pls . Pls I need some1 to help me out wid d type of drugs dat I shall take. My email adress is nelly4xhrist@yahoo.com my phone number are 08030700317, 08154995136. Thans
Re: Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness by Nobody: 6:45am On Nov 21, 2012
No offense but I find it very difficult to understand what you are saying . . . Maybe someone else reading this can break it down so that it is easier to read and people can respond.

In the mean time have you gone to see your doctor?
Re: Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness by nellybenn: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
I was saying dat am presently having acute waist pains and serious hotness all over my waist and sometym rise to my head causing me to lose appetite. Pls any recommended drugs 4 me
Re: Rheumatism , Weight Loss And Hotness by nellybenn: 1:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Am still waiting 4 more response

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Thursday: Remembering ‘where There Is No Doctor’ / Your Living Donor A+ / Addiction To Indecency May Lead To Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.