Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) (3359 Views)

Girl Dies After Lying To Doctors She's A Virgin When She Was Pregnant & Bleeding / To Doctors In The House - Treatment Of Chronic Discharge / Werewolf Boy Appeals To Doctors To Find A Cure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) by Daniel1991(m): 8:20pm On Mar 10, 2012
If we are to say the cause of Rheumatism, it usually cause by wronge in the sence that AS(Blood group) getting married to SS(Blood group) it can also caused rheumatism a child in that family. For those that under this mess or you have a relative in such a mess, i know you will be looking for a way to come out of this mess. I will only give you only solution that is well active and fast in curing it. Try get a FRESH GARLIC and take 4-5 twice a day (4-5 in the morning and 4-5 before going to bed) after meal. For more on how to cure rheumatism mail me on danieljoseph13@ovi.com or you call me on +2348188780150 or +2348036906059. Nit call is not allow. Good luck.
Re: Cure Rheumatism Your Self Don't Go To Doctors. This Is Do It Your Self (diys) by slimming: 1:06pm On Mar 26, 2012
slimming: Rheumatism and arthritis Care products are available now at Green world.

View my profile for detail website and contact.

They are :

1. Joint Health Plus Cap.
2. Calcium
3. Magic detox pad

(1) (Reply)

HSG Results / Help: I Have A Bent joystick / Marina Spa Liquid Aka Wonder Liquid,a Must In Every Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.