Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,147 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

Tinubu's Coronation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu's Coronation. (930 Views)

Tinubu Arrives Ooni Coronation In Newly Purchased Police Helicopter / Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. / Coronation Of Sanusi Lamido As The 14th Emir Of Kano (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu's Coronation. by greatgod2012(f): 8:51pm On Nov 20, 2012
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by Caseless: 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2012
I'm not intrested...na their merger and cpc i de anxiously wait for....
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by tpia1: 12:41am On Nov 21, 2012
pictures?
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by redsun(m): 12:49am On Nov 21, 2012
The shame of a nation where the elders have gone crazy,adorning bandits.

I weep for nigerian youths.How can a people be so primitive to point of not been able what is right or wrong?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by Caseless: 7:08am On Nov 21, 2012
redsun: The shame of a nation where the elders have gone crazy,adorning bandits.

I weep for nigerian youths.How can a people be so primitive to point of not been able what is right or wrong?
what's ur problem with nigeria? Do u think u can win anybody to ur side with this rawbish u typed out here. Our intellects are by far more that that of ghana...u can't jst jump out with this conclusion that we're primitive to the point not knowing what's right. Com'on, we are models for ghanaians....what's ghana without nigeria? Face ur ghana....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by Mynd44: 7:11am On Nov 21, 2012
^^
Wow
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by ayobase(m): 11:43pm On Nov 21, 2012
caseless: what's ur problem with nigeria? Do u think u can win anybody to ur side with this rawbish u typed out here. Our intellects are by far more that that of ghana...u can't jst jump out with this conclusion that we're primitive to the point not knowing what's right. Com'on, we are models for ghanaians....what's ghana without nigeria? Face ur ghana....

Kneel down, and let me pray for you!
As u have defended your father's land, and also delivering us from the shame despite we all knowing the truth, so shall God in heaven defend you in ur dealings and wipe away all tears from you eyes!
U can now get up.
Ose, a patriot!
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by GARRIx7(m): 11:50pm On Nov 21, 2012
redsun: The shame of a nation where the elders have gone crazy,adorning bandits.

Sir,

I think your write is senseless

Best Regards,

Garri (x7)
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by EkoIle1: 1:01am On Nov 22, 2012

Retarded as usual. Beast of no nation.
Re: Tinubu's Coronation. by Lasinoh: 1:14am On Nov 22, 2012
Coronation of a 'drug-baron'?
Nigeria is a great country! cheesy

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AWAY! COCAINE-PUSHER!!! angry

(1) (Reply)

Why China Will Never Rule The World / FCT: #150m Budgeted For Rehabiltation Of DESTITUES And Pro.stitutes, NOT #5b / Bank Robbers Heading To Ajao Estate With Rocket Launcher Killed By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.