Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:45 AM

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. (47603 Views)

Oshiomhole And Iara At The Coronation Of The Oba Of Benin (Photos) / Emir Sanusi's Response To His Marriage To Saadatu - Theheraldng.com / Emir Sanusi's Wife, Sa’adatu Barkindo-Musdafa, Revealed (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 8:15pm On Feb 11, 2015
Below are pictures from the coronation ceremony of Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammad Sanusi ll. Held four days ago. Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source), General Muhammadu Buhari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, General Abdulrahman Dambazau, Father Mathew Kuka, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Dutse, Governors: Ibrahim Gaidam, Kashim Shettima, Babangida Aliyu, Rabiu Kwankwaso amongst many other invited guests.

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Fatban(m): 8:17pm On Feb 11, 2015
I believe sey dem go play wizkid song dat day cos dis emir Na jasi man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 8:47pm On Feb 11, 2015
More pictures. kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Mutuwa(m): 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2015
klassique..

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by lalasticlala(m): 9:04pm On Feb 11, 2015
Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source),

Lol

11 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by vintino(m): 9:16pm On Feb 11, 2015
Just incase...

I was here..
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by peteruuu(m): 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2015
Omo cheesy see rides ooo grin

That first car na die grin cheesy
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by auntymi(f): 11:31pm On Feb 11, 2015
Kk
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by bewla(m): 4:30am On Feb 12, 2015
what is the model of that car let me no so to get it for my coronation in few years time. am sure u that gentleman in white
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by bewla(m): 4:32am On Feb 12, 2015
vintino:
Just incase...

I was here..
o boy na u buy this big land u try

15 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by 30sec: 5:03am On Feb 12, 2015
If dat motor do mistake carry nose touch person, na serious die o
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 5:58am On Feb 12, 2015
bewla:
what is the model of that car let me no so to get it for my coronation in few years time. am sure u that gentleman in white

Yeah. Car model: "Roics Royce" am not sure though. You can also call it "Emir Kano" lol.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by englishmart(m): 6:26am On Feb 12, 2015
wisdompraise:
Below are pictures from the coronation ceremony of Emir of Kano, Emir Muhammad Sanusi ll. Held four days ago. Present at the event are Myself (so don't ask Me source), General Muhammadu Buhari, Gen. Yakubu Gowon, General Abdulrahman Dambazau, Father Mathew Kuka, Speaker Aminu Tambuwal, Sultan of Sokoto, Emir of Dutse, Governors: Ibrahim Gaidam, Kashim Shettima, Babangida Aliyu, Rabiu Kwankwaso amongst many other invited guests.
nice pictures. But you forgot to include the source?
Abi you go there go snap am? grin

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by pretydiva(f): 6:39am On Feb 12, 2015
Congratulations 2 him.dat car mk sense nor b small. God pls I need smtin like dis,b4 d end of d year. Op na u b dat 1 wey wear white long sleeve ni ....hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by benuejosh: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2015
nice.
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by elobyobi: 7:16am On Feb 12, 2015
Northern traditional rulers are the real royalty wallahi. Not my village Igwe wey I dey see with singlet and chewing stick every morning for front of him house. Here in Igboland, the real royalty are the rich, the wealthy and the bucks-up, and then everybody else is a king. In his own house!!!

Igbo enwero eze!!!
Igbo kwenu!!!

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:17am On Feb 12, 2015
ok
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by adezjamz(m): 7:17am On Feb 12, 2015
ok
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by kobonaire(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Kudos to the OP for his confidence in positioning himself and posing right in front of the classic car. Him lucky say mallam na flog am ... grin

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by teemanbastos(m): 7:18am On Feb 12, 2015
Juxt by the way.[question 4 the
day]
People stone thieves but they don't
stone corrupt people.
Mr president was stoned in Bauchi.
What does dat imply?!

7 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by thaoriginator: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
pretydiva:
Congratulations 2 him.dat car mk sense nor b small. God pls I need smtin like dis,b4 d end of d year. Op na u b dat 1 wey wear white long sleeve ni ....hmmmmm lipsrsealed
Come, I go buy the car for us
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by frodobee: 7:19am On Feb 12, 2015
The older the merrier.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by msmon(m): 7:20am On Feb 12, 2015
Awesome!
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by thaoriginator: 7:20am On Feb 12, 2015
elobyobi:
Northern traditional rulers are the real royalty wallahi. Not my village Igwe wey I dey see with singlet and chewing stick every morning for front of him house. Here in Igboland, the real royalty are the rich, the wealthy and the bucks-up, and then everybody else is a king. In his own house!!!

Igbo enwero eze!!!
Igbo kwenu!!!
grin

4 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by eedris07(m): 7:21am On Feb 12, 2015
Not dat bad
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Nobody: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2015
nice. some people will be very angry at this. #saTANs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by UrennaNkoli(f): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2015
Cool....going the old skool way.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by FindOut(m): 7:22am On Feb 12, 2015
That Rolls Royce is Emir Sanusi's age mate...

3 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by Uchizzy(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2015
Amir or Emir??

USHH...
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by dapsonjegz(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2015
fnk God say dem no throw bomb @ d event
Re: Emir Sanusi's Car And Other Pictures From The Coronation Ceremony. by wisdompraise(m): 7:24am On Feb 12, 2015
englishmart:
nice pictures. But you forgot to include the source?
Abi you go there go snap am? grin

Read the post very well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ghana: Fulani Elders Offered N350m To Me To Destabilize Taraba/Benue / Goodluck Jonathan At US Presidential Precinct (Photos) / Picture Of Buhari In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.