Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 (25565 Views)

An SUV Rammed Into Ditch In Awolowo Road (pictures) / Innoson Made-In-Nigeria SUV Worth N5.6m / What Is The Best SUV For A Small Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by hardbody: 9:29am On Nov 23, 2012
Is it for contruction work? Just asking oo. take a good look atthe tyres first, perhaps they will need it in building the 4th mainland bridge
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by tonym1(m): 11:10am On Nov 23, 2012
MORE USEFUL IN NIGERIA, IS IT BULLET FREE
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by Topeedo: 11:21am On Nov 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I have one word for it - FUGLY!!!!!!!

Mercedes has never been a pretty car to me (there's something very harsh about it) but this takes the old UGLY crown, crushes it, buries it and creates a new one. . .it is THAT ugly!!!!!

Their design team obviously needs to go back to the drawing board. Good thing they have 12 more years to go, hopefully by then people who don't have a fascination for bugs and termites will be working for them.
I GUESS U HAVE ONLY BEEN WINDOW SHOPPIN FOR D UGLY ONES...THEY HAVE REALLY BEAUTIFUL AND CLASSIC INTERIOR RIDES ABEG

1 Like

Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by donotbanme1: 11:24am On Nov 23, 2012
Ikenna351:

Benz dont produce beautiful cars. They produce MACHINES!

Ikenna.

I dey feel benz. They produce cars for Presidents.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by donotbanme1: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2012
Fhemmmy: I am sure they just having fun with the pix, if they go ahead with such, that will spell the start of the doom for Mercedes . . .

If i got the money for that Jeep, i will order it. Wow...car freaks know what cars are worthy to be driven.

Toyota already has in production a Jeep that looks like that.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by AjanleKoko: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2012

Mercedes has never been a pretty car to me (there's something very harsh about it) but this takes the old UGLY crown, crushes it, buries it and creates a new one. . .it is THAT ugly!!!!!

Their design team obviously needs to go back to the drawing board. Good thing they have 12 more years to go, hopefully by then people who don't have a fascination for bugs and termites will be working for them.

No disrespect intended, but i wouldn't take much stock in a woman's opinion when it comes to cars. If we were talking next year's spring collection, or the NY fashion show, ehen. But cars, no can do. Women on the average know diddly-squat about automobiles. Heck, I'm not even sure many women are employed as automotive designers.

That said, the prototype is definitely not Mercedes. They don't make off-road vehicles. An Isuzu, Nissan, or maybe a GM. The Japanese carmakers already have models that are close to this design in the market. Like someone said few posts back, this looks like a fusion of the FJ Cruiser (Toyota) and the X-Terra. Nothing new. I expect to see something much better than this in 12 years.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by donotbanme1: 11:28am On Nov 23, 2012
mc~evans:

Yeah! Unlike Toyota and Honda that produces toys

Oga i know you wouldnt call a 2012 Toyota Landcruiser Jeep a toy at a price tag of $80,000 (best all round jeep).
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by donotbanme1: 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
Akande T K: I must get it in jesus name

Amen ooooooooooooooooooo.

If i no make money, what shall it profit me
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by senateservices(m): 11:58am On Nov 23, 2012
1tin you did not observe is that there is no door handler grin grin grin grin
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by brat4222(m): 12:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
This jeep is Baaaaaad! Ahhhhhhh! See the design. see d head lamps. I 'll do everything to have it. Beautiful cars are for women. This jeep na for boys. Rude rude boys!!
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by lekanwj(m): 2:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is so cool. grin grin
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by harlos: 2:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill: At the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show Mercedes-Benz has revealed the F 125! Concept, a visionary luxury vehicle that anticipates solutions expected for the year 2025 and beyond.

It looks like they hope to be smarter in future by designing sleeker looking cars. cheesy

If they continue like this, I just might be tempted to look at what they are selling. cool tongue
aren't you looking at it now
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by blunderass01: 5:34pm On Nov 23, 2012

Aigoo! you know nothing about beauty. This design is a real beauty, Hummer is not this cool.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by SisiKill1: 5:40pm On Nov 23, 2012
AjanleKoko:

No disrespect intended, but i wouldn't take much stock in a woman's opinion when it comes to cars. If we were talking next year's spring collection, or the NY fashion show, ehen. But cars, no can do. Women on the average know diddly-squat about automobiles. Heck, I'm not even sure many women are employed as automotive designers.

*Scratching head and thinking to self*
I coulda sworn I saw comments from more than a couple of men stating the car was ugly (one of them, a renouned car sales man on NL). Surely Mr. Ajanlekoko isn't trying to tell us these men are in the throes of some identity confusion crisis? That they actually women trapped in men's body? shocked shocked

Whoa! You never think this woman trapped in man's body phenomenon can happen in Nigerian, heck If someone else had said it. . .I woulda dismissed them but not Mr. Ajanlekoko. He must know something about these man/woman people that's why it is easy to rubbish our opinions.

Whew! While I feel sorry for these confused Shemales, I sure am glad there is a logical explain for Ajanleko's comment. Thank God, I thought it through before commenting oh! I was about to blast him to hades and call him all sorts of names and whined about the unfairness of his comment to me. . .You see, I thought he was picking on just me alone seeing as other men said the same thing and he didn't call them out but now that I know those other men are actually women and Mr. Ajanlekoko is just an an ignorant chauvinist who thinks ALL women (including Shemales) are brain dead, I feel better. cheesy cheesy

That said, the prototype is definitely not Mercedes. They don't make off-road vehicles. An Isuzu, Nissan, or maybe a GM. The Japanese carmakers already have models that are close to this design in the market. Like someone said few posts back, this looks like a fusion of the FJ Cruiser (Toyota) and the X-Terra. Nothing new. I expect to see something much better than this in 12 years.

Since I have learnt my lesson, that you must know what you speak before you speaketh it, I will take your word for it that this prototype is definitely not Mercedes.

Oh by the way, you might wanna contact Mercedes and tell them the the prototype they plan on debuting at the Auto Show on Nov 30th is NOT a Mercedes. It's either they didn't get the memo you got or like the confused shemales on this thread, Mercedes is also suffering from Identity crisis. . . they think they are Isuzu, Nissan or maybe a GM.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by grandjedi(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
grin grin grin
Sisi_Kill:

I coulda sworn I saw comments from more than a couple of men stating the car was ugly (one of them, a renouned car sales man on NL). Surely Mr. Ajanlekoko isn't trying to tell us these men are in the throes of some identity confusion crisis? That they actually women trapped in men's body? shocked shocked

Whoa! You never think this woman trapped in man's body phenomenon can happen in Nigerian, heck If someone else had said it. . .I woulda dismissed them but not Mr. Ajanlekoko. He must know something about these man/woman people that's why it is easy to rubbish our opinions.

Whew! While I feel sorry for these confused Shemales, I sure am glad there is a logical explain for Ajanleko's comment. Thank God, I thought it through before commenting oh! I was about to blast him to hades and call him all sorts of names and whined about the unfairness of his comment to me. . .You see, I thought he was picking on just me alone seeing as other men said the same thing and he didn't call them out but now that I know those other men are actually women and Mr. Ajanlekoko is just an an ignorant chauvinist who thinks ALL women (including Shemales) are brain dead, I feel better. cheesy cheesy

Since I have learnt my lesson, that you must know what you speak before you speaketh it, I will take your word for it that this prototype is definitely not Mercedes.

Oh by the way, you might wanna contact Mercedes and tell them the the prototype they plan on debuting at the Auto Show on Nov 30th is NOT a Mercedes. It's either they didn't get the memo you got or like the confused shemales on this thread, Mercedes is also suffering from Identity crisis. . . they think they are Isuzu, Nissan or maybe a GM.

Wow! This lady must have invented sarcasm! grin
Sisi_Kill:

Wow! This lady must have invented sarcasm! Lol!
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by AjanleKoko: 9:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

cheesy cheesy
I prolly deserved that. cheesy grin
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by maclatunji: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
^LOL, I like your style. The lady is just brilliant.
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by P4VS20: 8:45am On Nov 25, 2012
redcliff: [size=29pt]THIS IS THE SH.IT FOR NIGERIAN ROADS[/size]

and am sure the politicians are already pre-ordering it with bullet proof windows n doors and every form of gizmos, so when the mases complain the roads re bad, they will say "what roads, we drive on it everyday".
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by Pakavy(m): 9:51am On Nov 25, 2012
abohrandy: how do u get into dis? i no see door handles!!
they r passengerless entries,an advancement ova d keyless entries
Re: Mercedes Imagines The SUV Of 2025 by 190: 7:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When Driving In The Rain / Arocs Truck Is Now Available In Nigeria (PHOTOS) / Moment $19k Landwind X7,a Chinese Clone Crashed Into A $68k Range Rover Evoque

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.