Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,996 members, 7,825,081 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

She Took It By Force! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / She Took It By Force! (607 Views)

He Took Holy Communion And Had Sex After Church, Any Repercusion? / Sex Destroyed Me; Took Away My Luck. I Need Help / 'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She Took It By Force! by samsy5460(m): 11:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
SHE TOOK IT BY FORCE When she heard about Jesus, she came
behind Him in the crowd and touched His garment. Mark 5: 27 The traditions of this woman's society required a woman with an issue of blood to stay indoors because she was 'unclean'.
After waiting for twelve years and hiding in the shadows, she probably said to herself, 'enough is enough. I am tired of pain and shame.' She set her own agenda for change and began a process that totally transformed her life. But her journey of change was not an easy one.
She had to overcome some stumbling blocks. Her journey started from behind the
crowd. She was behind but she was not deterred by her placement. She was
confronted with a crowd of people who were all trying to get to the same Jesus she wanted to get to. Although there were many in contention with her, she
was not discouraged. She came from behind and pressed through the rough and tumbling mob surrounding Jesus although she was feeble in strength. She did not make excuses nor gave herself any respite. When she finally got to Jesus, she reached out and executed her agenda.
She put her faith into action. She reached out and touched the hem of Jesus' garment. That is faith in action. She overcame:
1. Long-term disappointment 2. Physical weakness 3. Personal embarrassment 4. Society's rejection 5. Physical barriers: the crowd of people You can also reach out in faith and set a
new agenda for your life if
you press on without wavering. Prayer: Help me, Lord, to press through all obstacles until I have
touched Your power. Scriptural Reading: Mark 5: 21-43
pls share this to others...
Re: She Took It By Force! by samsy5460(m): 6:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
CIRCUMCISION IS A MATTER OF THE HEART
John 18:14 "Now Caiaphas was he, which gave counsel to the Jews, that it was expedient that one man should die for the people." JOHN 18:14 The physical nation of Israel still has a very important part to play in God's plan. They have a prominent role in end-time
prophecy. However, the physical nation of Israel has been displaced in importance by the spiritual seed of Abraham, that is the church of Jesus Christ. Christians are the true circumcised people of God. In Romans 2:28-29, Paul reveals
that true circumcision is a matter of the heart, not the flesh, and that true Judaism is through new birth, not physical birth. In Colossians 2:11, Paul says that spiritual
circumcision was done by God without the hands of man. This circumcision, that was made without hands, proves that it was
not done in the physical. Paul is referring to the spiritual circumcision of the heart. The sins of our heart were cut away and discarded through the sacrifice of Christ in a similar way that the foreskin is removed from a male. The physical act of circumcision is a picture of the spiritual circumcision that is now a reality in every born-again believer. The condition of a person's flesh is not the important thing. It doesn't matter if the flesh is circumcised or holy. It is the condition of the spirit that matters with God. Those who put faith in their circumcision to save them are putting confidence in the flesh and not in God.
Today, the act of circumcision is not the issue, but acts of holiness are still deemed by many as essential for receiving salvation. That is just as wrong as those in Paul's day who believed that being circumcised granted them salvation.

(1) (Reply)

deleted / New Pope Elected / Knowing Christ.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.