Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? (945 Views)

Thierry Henry To Boost Arsenal Attach / Thierry Henry To Miss Nigeria Vs France’s Match / For Your Viewing Pleasure- R. V. Nistelrooy Vs T. Henry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by Nobody: 1:31am On Nov 21, 2012
Thierry Henry has been recently training with the gunners after the end of the MLS season and Wenger says he wouldnt rule out a return!

Can he be the igwe again (and again?)

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/20421407

www.nairaland.com/attachments/889853_Henry_2_jpg8b4a2e3da2b37fd3b7f27f3f186ee803
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by Nobody: 11:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by abohrandy: 10:11pm On Nov 21, 2012
Logicboy03:

is dis dude a muslim?
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
abohrandy:

is dis dude a muslim?

Beard = muslim?

No kill me with laughter menn
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by ozoneamani: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2012
Logicboy03:

Beard = muslim?

No kill me with laughter menn
Yes, he has reverted to Islam and so is Nicholas Anelka,Frank Ribery,Eric Abidal,Fredic Kanoute et al. I think you can get more info on google!
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by Nobody: 2:03am On Nov 22, 2012
ozoneamani: Yes, he has reverted to Islam and so is Nicholas Anelka,Frank Ribery,Eric Abidal,Fredic Kanoute et al. I think you can get more info on google!
thanks for d info
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by tobechi74: 6:35am On Nov 22, 2012
So ateist watch footbal. Lol, jokin bro
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by CrazyMan(m): 3:53pm On Nov 26, 2012
I feel he's impact in Arsenal won't be felt, should he decide to return.

He's already quite old and tired, I doubt if he would be able to last for 90minutes on the pitch...he would never be the igwe again.
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
CrazyMan: I feel he's impact in Arsenal won't be felt, should he decide to return.

He's already quite old and tired, I doubt if he would be able to last for 90minutes on the pitch...he would never be the igwe again.

Agreed! He would just be there probably to motivae the younger players
Re: Henry To Return To Arsenal Again? by CrazyMan(m): 4:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Logicboy03: Agreed! He would just be there probably to motivate the younger players
Unless that...He has a lot of decorations to show off to wengers's kids, so yes...he definitely would be of great motivation to them.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Steady Wins Using The Zero Risk Betting System / Arsenal(0) Vs Fulham(0) On Saturday 28th February / Predict UEFA Champions League Semi Final Draw Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.