Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK (7965 Views)

2 Nigerian Men Arrested In India For Duping A Woman And - Pictured / EFCC Arrests Man For Duping An Irish Businesswoman / Nigerian Jailed 330 Years In The US For Raping Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by dnawah(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Ayi!d guy no try @ all.him greedy no be small.him 4 close that channel since.him 4 tell him sis/bros to tell them say him don die.them go still send money 4 him burial.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by almajiri101: 9:58am On Nov 21, 2012
toprealman: This is one of the major issues I have with nairaland. A Yoruba fella commits a crime, guess what the headline will be..... A Nigerian has been sentenced for bla bla bla. When an ibo man or someone from other ethnic groups commits same crime, the headline reads thus: Ibo man/ Hausa man sentenced for bla bla bla! Some people in nairaland high places are trying to be more catholic than the pope which is unfathomable.
hey,can you pls scroll to d bottom, the last sentence says Nairaland is owned by oluwaseun osewa, does dat name sound like that of igbo or hausa.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by dnawah(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2012
Ayi!d guy no try @ all.him greedy no be small.him 4 close that channel since.him 4 tell him sis/bros to tell them say him don die.them go still send money 4 him burial.(just joking :-D)
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by almajiri101: 10:00am On Nov 21, 2012
dnawah: Ayi!d guy no try @ all.him greedy no be small.him 4 close that channel since.him 4 tell him sis/bros to tell them say him don die.them go still send money 4 him burial.
that one na burial format,there r so many ways he could proceed with those clients buh bros na one day for d tiff oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by icez: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2012
angry angry
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by dan55: 10:38am On Nov 21, 2012
ae
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Mgbadike80: 10:41am On Nov 21, 2012
Why is so many posts hidden? It's good for ur tribe man to own the website.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Galaxydon1(m): 10:56am On Nov 21, 2012
Hmmm match.com. Make i go try my luck there. Wish me goodluck pals.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by coldgate(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
gbadexy: it would seem the yorubas are leading in internet scam, ibos on drug and robbery and hausas in terrorism.
But on a serious note, there is no tribe or race that doesn't have criminals amongst them and yorubas won't cry foul that this news makes the front page, its just news.
Naija is a lovely country. Pls. Where is that woman that say she wants to rebrand Naija?
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by pappilo(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Touch not my annointed and do my prophets no harm. He without sin, let him cast the first stone. grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by NovusHomo(m): 11:21am On Nov 21, 2012
Revolva: Na nigerian own the whole world go hear - I watched BBC and the said banker and he also was jailed for 7 yrs hahakweku adoboli
www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/financial-crime/9690206/UBS-rogue-trader-Kweku-Adoboli-jailed-for-seven-years.html
Well Uk prison go full of africans o I wonder

Kwaku Adoboli is from Ghana, not that it changes the importance of the story.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by oluasaolu: 11:29am On Nov 21, 2012
husband no dey dem oyinbo land, while searching like mad. 4 dat sharp guy, go do love wantin tin wey u no wan do 4 those women with males in prison. idiot
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by redsun(m): 11:40am On Nov 21, 2012
The fact is that nigerians leave nigeria instilled in their heart that criminality is normal,so every gaddamn opportunity is godsent.Tell me,who is not a criminal in nigeria?

How else can one explain why a rogue like tinubu can be given a chieftancy title by almost a whole race of people?or why a senator caught righthanded on video taking bribe should be set free?
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by hustla(m): 12:58pm On Nov 21, 2012
Galaxydon1: Hmmm match.com. Make i go try my luck there. Wish me goodluck pals.

Omo aye!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by ajasa4link: 1:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
Scammer watch!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Lasinoh: 3:56pm On Nov 21, 2012
ujchief: ^^^ this lunatic is still roaming the streets of Nl?
@topic, cage the bast.ärd! Those are the few stil painting us black outside and soiling our name!

This offspring of a lunatic turned NL unpaid cyber who-re is still here? shocked
Oma se o!

@ topic
Please, teach this bassard how to make some money with a fantastic tongue like yours wink. . .so the MOFO can retire gainfully from NL. kiss You know it's ownn tribe' sucks at it with too much 'NZOGBU-NZOGBU-IZMS'. All they can leave you with is a 'cleetorectomy'! Savage swineherd!tongue
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by moredendisc: 4:13pm On Nov 21, 2012
[size=16pt]Gospel Singer Maio Joe Has Now Been Jailed For Six-and-a-half Years[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/1101058/maio-joe-facing-lengthy-prison/1#13029775
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Lasinoh: 4:15pm On Nov 21, 2012
Ashawo ALAYE gospel singers! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! cheesy
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Tropilo(m): 4:27pm On Nov 21, 2012
The judge in this case must be very poor in maths.
Ibori stole over £250m and scammed a whole state of over 4 million people and was given only 13yrs. While this chap scammed only 4 women of £120k yet he gave him half of Ibori's term. Its not fair!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by iconaus: 8:28pm On Nov 21, 2012
I have always said it .all these crimes originated from the lagos long time ago and was being perpetrated by yorubas and with the influx of igbos into lagos and due to igbos being schemed out of federal jobs they learnt the act and appear to surpass their masters or teachers the yorubas. The original inventors of crimes in nigeria and still practising it today locally and internatinally are the yorubas .
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Nobody: 8:38pm On Nov 21, 2012
Galaxydon1: Hmmm match.com. Make i go try my luck there. Wish me goodluck pals.

guy you better think of another site because working with that site from here will not work out for you. It works best over there. Dont forget that your IP will make you to be ban.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by donotbanme1: 10:10pm On Nov 21, 2012
I saw the topic, i knew the content before reading.

There are so many of them in UK speaking their native language. Get a life. Crime does not pay.

Oya ban me.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by donotbanme1: 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
ehie: Ajayi, 31, who is an overstayer in Britain, looked blank and and showed no outward emotions as he was handed the sentence. As if resigned to fate, he walked sheepishly behind one of the two female security guards who led him out of Courtroom 20, where his fate was sealed .
He looked blank because he didnt feel he had done anything wrong

No, because he will be eating free food for the next 6 and 1/2 years.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by donotbanme1: 10:19pm On Nov 21, 2012
toprealman: This is one of the major issues I have with nairaland. A Yoruba fella commits a crime, guess what the headline will be..... A Nigerian has been sentenced for bla bla bla. When an ibo man or someone from other ethnic groups commits same crime, the headline reads thus: Ibo man/ Hausa man sentenced for bla bla bla! Some people in nairaland high places are trying to be more catholic than the pope which is unfathomable.

They will ban you oo. Am warning you ooo. Heeeii....everybody is hearing me.

What of so many

*This post has been hidden*

Nigeria has a long way to go.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by donotbanme1: 10:29pm On Nov 21, 2012
Lasinoh: Ashawo ALAYE gospel singers! Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew! cheesy

Omo, what kinda gospel are you talking about

I sympathize with the guy.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by Litmus: 10:32pm On Nov 21, 2012

Nigeria this, Nigeria that, nothing good ever comes out of Nigeria but oil, and all kinds of hyperbola but when it comes down to facts the greatest fraud in British history was committed by an African but guess what he aint Nigerian.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by HighChief4(m): 3:54am On Nov 22, 2012
These people have finished Nigeria's coffers and credit card scam in the UK, now they are upgrading by every passing day. Ndi ofe, I give up on them.
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by hustla(m): 9:55am On Nov 22, 2012
knc:

guy you better think of another site because working with that site from here will not work out for you. It works best over there. Dont forget that your IP will make you to be ban.

Smh for Naija ppl!
Re: Nigerian Jailed For Duping Online Lovers Of 120,000 Pounds In UK by jantavanta(m): 12:44pm On May 26, 2015
So many depressed women are being scammed online while searching for elusive Love.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Lost N154,000 To Telegram Bitcoin Escrow Group Scammers / NSCDC Arrests 13 Vandals Arrested In Akwa Ibom / 2 Children And 5 Adults Kidnapped In Suleja, Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.