Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage (15132 Views)

It's Our Wedding Anniversary! Help Us Thank Jehovah. / A Nairalander Wedding Anniversary Family Pictures / Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by Lasinoh: 12:57pm On Dec 07, 2012
Marriage anniversary coming up!
We tain awa ancestors for 'APPY OPEN MARRIAGES O!
DEH-LI-SSSSSSCIOUS!!! cool

Keep your marriage open. . .if you do not 'wander'. . .you can NEVER. . . NEVER . . . NEVER appreciate or discard your spouse!

In the long and short RRRRRRRRRRUNS. . . no experience is wasted!

You must have your own 'pocket-money' sha. . . HOUSEWIVES AND FERTILITY GODDESSES are not qualified! kiss

Forget all the Jehovahs. . ."elohim. . .eloher. . .NISI. . . JIREH. . . ROSE OF SHARON. . .LILY OF THE DRY FOUNTAIN AND VALLEY. . . .and all that jazzzzz. . .HE/SHE WAS NEVER MARRIED! kiss I don't need to remind you of 'ow the 'HOLY GHOST' did IT. . . .MIRACULOUSLY. . . paternal and maternal DNA testing pending!

You are NOT a spirit. . . quit trying to live and die like one! kiss
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Dec 12, 2012
Johndoe100: These are the kind of people who should be role models and who should give marital advice. Not people who have been divorced numerous times and have to think a bit when you ask them who is the father or mother of their children.
it goes both ways. don't read only what you want to read
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:17am On Dec 12, 2012
J12: She was seventeen! Can you imagine? A guy marrying a girl marrying at seventeen during these times will be called a sick pedophile
you have forgotten the guy was 21! If I hear a 16yr old guy making out with a 14yr gal, I would frown and tell them to wait. If the guy was 30, I would know he's sick.
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:19am On Dec 12, 2012
Leadn: Can some1 talk to our females?? especially so called celebs and reality show wh.ores, fake pastors and all who have broken and are planning to break the sacrament of marriage?!

Lovely couple! A true role model!
Did the woman make the marriage work herself? can't you see it was a joint effort more from the man?
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:22am On Dec 12, 2012
obowunmi: 1. They willingly chose to be with each other
2. She made the decision to be with him (despite her mom hooking her up with an older man.) She didn't look at money or her comfort.
3. He showed concern for her by coming to pick her up everyday from school - the relationship was NOT one sided. He would have been strange if he didn't make himself useful to her. Many men these days will not do this, also women will assume that the man wants her for sexxx- these days, we are less trusting of each other.
4. She's not the boss per say but because he likes her, it sounds like he was willing to let her do her thing.
5. I'm surprised she didn't "fast and pray" as most Nigerians would and still ended up with a great guy.
6. Don't hold a grudge - very important.
7. Follow your heart.

Great story.
1,000,000 likes! almost everyone thinks it's the woman that worked it out! they worked hand in hand!

1 Like

Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2012
This story is beautiful! I always love such stories. It's not easy but it's worth it.
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by bukatyne(f): 12:26pm On Jan 17, 2013
k2039:
So you want to be boss
So you want your marriage to last?
Re: Couple Celebrates 80th Wedding Anniversary, Shares Secrets To Lasting Marriage by k2039: 5:54pm On Jan 17, 2013
bukatyne: So you want your marriage to last?
It will certainly last, I'm 100.00% sure about it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / Proud Your Child Can't Speak Your Native Tongue?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.