Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,723 members, 7,816,977 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor (15128 Views)

Experience Of A Woman Who Was Richer Than Her Husband / Boy Fights With His Father In Abia For Not Giving Him Money For Food / A Friend Wants Me To Lend Him Money. I Told Him To Fill A Form. Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by nwekeugochukwu: 4:58pm On Dec 21, 2022
A 'Wise Woman' Richer Than Her Husband Will "Secretly" Give Him Money At Home - Pastor

A Ugandan pastor, Godfrey Kuteesa has said that a wise woman who is richer than her husband won't give money directly to their children, IGBERETV reports.

Pastor Kuteesa, made this statement in a tweet which is currently generating mixed reactions from Twitter users including Nigerians.

The pastor who is "Passionate about Boys & Men's Issue" wrote;

"In a home, where Mommy has more money than Daddy, a wise woman will do anything possible not to dominate the home. When kids want something, she'll tell them "ask ur Dad", and she'll will secretly give Dad the money to meet the Kids' needs. That's a #WiseWoman "
https://twitter.com/GODFREY_Kutesa/status/1604713052938567680?t=ul1SKeivfDnqKaqIBpmVHQ&s=19

Responding to a tweet on Tuesday December 20, he added;

"The idea of showing kids that Daddy as the provider of the home is to help them emulemuate the old man. We teach daily that a father provides for a home. U want them to grow up seeing this in their father so they'd do the same. We're what we see!!"
https://twitter.com/GODFREY_Kutesa/status/1605225907219750912?t=JlPm0FLcWQ9GUgu95a7MIQ&s=19

13 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by nwekeugochukwu: 4:59pm On Dec 21, 2022
More

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by youngmd: 5:11pm On Dec 21, 2022
Leave that thing na husband when loyal go chop .u want to be forming boss,boss

10 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Cypress042(m): 5:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngmd:

How do you measure a man's loyalty, the truth is woman can't handle power no matter how matured they are.

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by youngmd: 5:34pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cypress042:

How do you measure a man's loyalty, the truth is woman can't handle power no matter how matured they are.
when u constantly have to remind a woman u are the head of d house ,it means u lost ur authority . like I said it not all time u play d role of a boss .do u appreciate her effort.we know women fall for cheap praise

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by faithfull18(f): 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Depends on the kind of man, this shouldn't apply to a man who uses your money to impress sidechics, gamble and do all bad stuffs and will still claim head of house.

40 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:39pm On Dec 21, 2022
They want women to shrink themselves to feed their ego, so that they can constantly be seen and retain their head of the home status, thereby enabling these men to keep being lazy and not improve themselves much more than their wives financially.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by ibkayee(f): 6:44pm On Dec 21, 2022
I was wondering when Nigerians were going to wake up from this dream where the average home wasn’t a dual income household

This is not a new thing and happens all the time within families, women downplaying themselves and what they contribute because of a man’s ego

15 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Fountainofyouth(f): 6:47pm On Dec 21, 2022
faithfull18:
Depends on the kind of man, this shouldn't apply to a man who uses your money to impress sidechics, gamble and do all bad stuffs and will still claim head of house.

This should not apply to any man

Women who are breadwinners are showing their children that it is possible to be what they want to be and still maintain a happy home, any man that hates these type of arrangement should have the temerity and sense to go out there and improve his finances, instead of waiting for someone that will massage his ego and head of the home status.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Princebest(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
Hmmm. Whatever you do sha, make sure as a man you make enough money, even more than your wife and your children children can never finish spending. E get why.

Running a promo sales on my thread, don't forget to check out my thread; check link on my bio.

5 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by id4sho(m): 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
I agree, if your mother meets your wants& needs and goes about beating her chest. Hmmm, fear that woman

5 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Brendaniel: 9:14pm On Dec 21, 2022
It is well...
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Ballzproblem2: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
they'll rather use it and disrespect you no be women again cheesy,there men no i don't care whether your wife is 10x richer than you,have your own source of income ,to avoid nonsense cappings

10 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Slawomirr: 9:15pm On Dec 21, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngmd:

Stay on that lane, later you will join ushers in church forming woke grin Be looking for a loyal husband that you can feed. God help you tongue

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by frozen70(f): 9:18pm On Dec 21, 2022
youngmd:

You have said it all
Women are willing to give but you have to be loyal than forming boss and expecting her to reason with you

4 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Ayinke93(f): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
grin grin grin
Red pill food don land. They want to be head of house with no money. They want to form superiority on a woman's money. Shameless lot grin grin grin

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Realists(m): 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2022
Cypress042:

Too much wisdom will not kill you

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by samx4real(m): 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
Wise woman oh
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by BRATISLAVA: 9:20pm On Dec 21, 2022
But daddy should dominate for the same reasons?

Nonsensical thread for women bashing.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Yankee101: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
Most men still provide for their families worldwide irrespective of what he said

Men earn more

Men work the hardest jobs

Men still feed households

1 Like

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by InvertedHammer: 9:21pm On Dec 21, 2022
/

If you reduce your life to money, you can never be happy because you can never have enough. I find all these debates about money as silly as it can get. How come Elon Musk, Trump, Bill Gates, Dangote, Jeff Bezos; all of billionaires ended up divorced but folks earning N100k or less per month are dragging themselves about finances?

I don't know at what point women will start taking responsibilities for choosing irresponsible men for marriage. He proposed. She said YES. So she should spare us the crocodile tears cool

/

5 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by chiefolododo(m): 9:22pm On Dec 21, 2022
faithfull18:
you have a point

5 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by Okunga: 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Any man that can read this, please listen to me; women are more loyal to their feelings than you sacrifice. You are suppose to be the provider and not the other way round or else see finish na your name

9 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by ShoeWorld2(m): 9:24pm On Dec 21, 2022
Marriage and Relationship don't have universal manuals, Just do whatever that will bring peace to the family.

I sell beautiful sneakers at affordable prices

https://www.nairaland.com/7443916/quality-affordable-sneakers-both-male
Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by AreaFada2: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
Pastor you try, nice idea.
But dudes, just try to work hard and pray to God to give you strength, good health and means to provide for your kids until they grow to be independent. Simples. grin cheesy

When you cannot provide, you go know how far. Nor be human beings again?

2 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by SHINJA: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
No try this one with Igbo woman...
Men wey dey marry Igbo women dey try oo

5 Likes

Re: Wise Woman Richer Than Her Husband Will Secretly Give Him Money At Home - Pastor by DamnnNiggarr: 9:25pm On Dec 21, 2022
shocked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pls Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! / Wife Vs Sister. Advice Please. / Domestic Violence: A Time To Fight Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.