Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,842 members, 7,844,722 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Website With Huge Money Making Potentials - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Website With Huge Money Making Potentials (619 Views)

Make A Huge Money Through Writing And Researching Online / Do You Own A Fb Page With Huge Likes For Sale? / Plantain Flour Potentials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Website With Huge Money Making Potentials by Nobody: 5:27am On Nov 21, 2012
I just spent another night working on one of my dream projects and i thought it best
to unveil it to my fellow Nairalanders.
What this website does is very simple and i believe there is a huge gap
that is yet to be filled even by the known business listing and classified
sites.

With this site, we intend to give users the opportunity to create an online presence
for their business and also get other premium services.

We all know that being found buy hundred and thousands of teaming customers is the dream of
any entrepreneur and that is exactly what we offer here.

You can indicate your interest in joining me on this project on this thread or simply contact me by email.

You may visit link to our great looking website here for a taste of what we give you.

Questions and comments are welcome if interested in joining us on this great project.

Cheers!
Re: Website With Huge Money Making Potentials by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2012
Goodmorning. wink
Re: Website With Huge Money Making Potentials by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
Just got a domain name for it.
www.listmasta.com

(1) (Reply)

Abeg, Help Out. 40+, Semi-literate Needs A Job / If You Own Nairaland, What Would You Do Differently? / What Type Of Snails Exported To Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.