Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,471 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? (4090 Views)

2015/2016 Commonwealth Master’s And Phd Scholarships For Developing Commonwealth / Need Valid Site-links On Scholarships Or Jobs In Divers Countries Of The World? / Nipr Diploma For Master Degree? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by wesley80(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2012
@OP, please forgive my ignorance but at what point does GMAT, GRE and TOEFL come in?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 4:06pm On Dec 02, 2012
wesley80: @OP, please forgive my ignorance but at what point does GMAT, GRE and TOEFL come in?

At the initiation of the application
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by divad9two5(m): 8:31pm On Dec 02, 2012
Hi Op,
I just saw this thread, wish i had seen it earlier.

However, If T22 has given you the nod, then count me in.

I hold a 2.1 B.Tech degree in Petroleum Engineering (<4.0) and I'm looking for a full M.Sc Petroleum Engineering scholarship into Harriott Watt or University of Alberta. I am currently preparing for IELTS in January. I intend to join the September class.

How can you be of assistance?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Basilona(m): 6:57pm On Dec 03, 2012
hello OP. Nice thread you have there. Plz can you get me admission plus scholarship into an m.sc programme in any university in minnesota, USA ?
I graduated with a 2nd class hons {lower division}. < 3.0
Is this possible?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by bayunga(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2012
Hello Admitwithschola, can u plz inbox me ur mail addr, better way that we could talk or your mobile number. I want to secure an admission for masters with scholarships in America. my mobile number is 08068506790, email: owoseniadebayojohn@gmail.com. I studied Mining engineering. Looking forward to hearing from you soonest. cheesy
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hello All

Thank you for airing your views..

Unfortunately I started this pretty late and it has to end now..

So, I have stopped accepting further advances from clients.

Thanks all, and good luck to the lucky few people who earlier contacted me.

Till June next year!!!
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by bayunga(m): 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2012
hello Admitwithschola, your earlier post shows that you are to stop by mid December, why this early? plz ooo, for the love of Christ.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 9:26am On Dec 06, 2012
But this is serious! When I was itching, pushing and literally begging people to employ the various services I offer, not many people responded seriously. Now that I want to focus on something else, at least to finish my own scholarship applications and those of my friends and family members, that is when people know that they will begin inundating me with emails and saying that they did not see my posts earlier, and this and that. Okay, let me be nice and reopen business. wink

Anyway, I have some new offers. There are 10-12 fully funded PhD positions in Financial Mathematics, 14-18 fully funded Master's positions in Economics (single) and Economics and Law/Management and about 7-8 fully positions in Engineering. I am currently working on these for myself and my close friends and family members. For those who are interested, please show your seriousness by arranging to discuss with me in person and thereafter make the mandatory service fee payment at a bank which I shall reveal to you. If you know that you are not ready for the commitment, or you just want to see me or hear how I talk, just as some people had already done, then please do not get in touch.

This new advert has a one-week expiry date which I shall adhere to. After all, I do not want people I do not know to come and compete with my friends and family for the few available positions at these schools. The initial contact email addy is adekanbiabiodun796 AT yahoo.com.
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 4:02pm On Dec 09, 2012
Countdown! 3 more days to go..Who wants to be a fellow?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Taiw(m): 7:57pm On Dec 09, 2012
Please what's the latest development?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Admitwithschola: 9:54pm On Dec 09, 2012
Taiw: Please what's the latest development?

Concerning what, please?
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Taiw(m): 6:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
Admitwithschola:

Concerning what, please?
Can you please drop your email. I need to send you sumtin.mine is telltboyz@yahoo.com
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Chydobe: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2017
The government of Canada is pleased to accept applications for the Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarships ( Vanier CGS ) Program 2018. The PhD scholarships are aimed at strengthening the ability of Canada to attract and even retain world-class doctoral students, thereby establishing Canada as a global centre of excellence in research and higher leaning. Vanier Scholars are known for demonstrating great  leadership skills and demonstrate standard of scholarly achievements in graduate studies in the social sciences and / or humanities. engineering, natural sciences and health.

PhD Scholarships can be taken in Canada. The Vanier (CGS) PhD Scholarships are meant for applicants who intend to pursue PhD degree in Canada.

Scholarship Award :  The worth of Vanier Canada Graduate Scholarship is $50,000 per year.

Eligibility : Canadian citizens, permanent residents in Canada and international students are eligible to apply for this scholarship.

click on link below for full details and how to apply

http://www.newzified.com/phd-scholarships-government-of-canada-apply-for-vanier-canada-graduate-scholarships/
Re: Admissions To Study On Scholarships For Master's And Phd. Possible? by Uhomanbulus110(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2017
Lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Trading Seminar In Ikeja, Lagos (free) / How To Start A Human Hair Company In 2019 And Make Good Profit / CIS Nigeria Past Questions And Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.