Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail (1753 Views)

How To Create Yahoo Mail With Phone / Help! I Can't Attach Files From My Yahoo Mobile! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by gabrieli(m): 10:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Guy,
Please help, i tried to log on into my yahoomail 5 weeks from a colleage PC and the secret question i created 4 years ago pop up, i have been struggling to remember the exact answer, but no way. I have logded a complaint through yahoo customer care, problem is still there. Can anyone advise me on a way out?
Re: Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by gabrieli(m): 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2012
Hi guys,

Does it mean i am the first victim of this yahoo thingy!!!!, make una help naaahh
Re: Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by mavtrevor(m): 12:02am On Dec 06, 2012
Try logging in via Facebook or Google.
Re: Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
mavtrevor: Try logging in via Facebook or Google.
good luck sha, cause that same thing made me lose my yahoo account. Advice you sign up for gmail next time you're ready for a new free mailbox. Sorry for being vague
Re: Help, Forgot The Exact Answer To The Secret Question For My Yahoo Mail by gabrieli(m): 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2013
Docjay487: good luck sha, cause that same thing made me lose my yahoo account. Advice you sign up for gmail next time you're ready for a new free mailbox. Sorry for being vague

Thanks, i think i`m already mourning the demise of that yahoo account, because a mail to yahoo customer care was not even responded to

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upgrade Tecno T721 From Cosmos Os To Android 4.2 / Best Android Apps Of 2014 You Must Try Out / Help, New Huawei Y3c Develops Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.