Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Best Android Apps Of 2014 You Must Try Out - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Best Android Apps Of 2014 You Must Try Out (1754 Views)

The Best Android Launchers / 10 Best Android Phones 2015 / Top 10 Hottest Smartphones Of 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Best Android Apps Of 2014 You Must Try Out by missdee23(f): 1:24pm On Dec 23, 2014
Saw some cool Android apps on a Mobile website. I think you guys should check them out

1. Nova Launcher
It is the first application I install on any Android device with me. It is a replacement for the stock Launcher but with tons of new features. Alternatives: Aviate Launcher, Apex, Everything.me

2. Pushbullet
Pushbullet is just amazing! It is as simple as that. You can transfer links, reply messages,view notifications send files among all your devices including your PC. It is an app that everyone always busy with their PC should try out.

3. Whatscloud
It was reported recently that Whatsapp is considering releasing a web based version for computers enabling users to chat on their PCs. Until then, you can always use Whatscloud, a very reliable and secure way of using Whatsapp on your computers. You can view received images, send emoticons etc.

4. Xposed Installer
Advanced users of Android must have surely heard of Xposed installer. It enables you to use tweaks only seen on custom ROMs on your stock ROMs. My favorites include: GravityBox, MinMin Guard, Xtended NavBar, neXus navbarz, App Settings, Blurred System UI etc.

5. QuizUp
With QuizUp, you can never stop learning. It has questions on different topics and categories. In fact, there is something for everybody. It also performs remarkably well even on slow networks common here in Nigeria. You should definitely check it out Alternatives: 4Pics 1 Word, Freaking Maths, Logo Quiz

6. Tubemate
Download as many Youtube videos as you want with the Tubemate app. It even allows you to download 1080p videos and also supports resumable downloads. You can’t get it on the playstore, though. Visit tubemate.net.

7. SwiftKey Keyboard
A lot of Android users know about this app. If you don’t, you have been missing out. It is a FREE replacement keyboard app for Android devices. The prediction is unrivaled and it even has support for different themes. You should check it out.

8. Shuttle Music Player
There are so many music players on Android. But if you truly desire a simple and functional music player, check out Shuttle Music Player. It is fast, beautiful and covers all the basics. Alternatives: ZPlayer, Music Match

9. MX Video Player
MX Video Player is simply the overall best Video player on Android. Alternatives: VLC

10. Javelin Browser
Javelin Browser is a gorgeous and highly functional browser on Android. It features an Adblocker, Fullscreen browsing and Reading Mode. To me, it is better than both Chrome and Firefox.

Source: http://mobilepadi.com/2014/12/22/my-10-favorite-android-apps-of-2014

Mobile Phones, Tablet Reviews, Specs & Prices In Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Best Android Apps Of 2014 You Must Try Out by babafunny(m): 6:41pm On Oct 08, 2015
Android 6.0 Marshmallow Features; What New? The new Android brings lots of new features to all android users; improved in battery life... for details, follow the link below
http://www.techvaid.com/android-6-0-marmallow-download-update/

(1) (Reply)

Crazy!!! Can You Do This To Your Phone All In The Name Of Test??? / She Asked Him To Pay For The Phone, Is It Ok? / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.