Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,408 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:17 PM

The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism (7048 Views)

The Lies Christian Fundamentalism Taught Me / How Christian Fundamentalism Killed Yetunde Omodolapo Goodgod / See What Christain Fundamentalism Does To People! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism by huxley(m): 8:56pm On Sep 23, 2009
Is your religiosity causing a leakage in your brain? Stay around. We can fix it.
Re: The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism by 1ord: 11:01pm On Aug 23, 2014
imhotep: Communism (which condoned State atheism) and Nazism (you remember this, don't you) were also developed by critical thinkers. You don't need to look far to see the catastrophe they unleashed on the world.
loool pseudo intellectual at best nazism was developed as a result of a moral perspective not objective reasoning i.e Doing Gods work by getting rid of all the devlish Jews. Leave reasoning to more sound minds and read your story books
Re: The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism by abbakacici: 12:31am On Aug 24, 2014
imhotep:
First of all, why is there such a marked difference b/w the biblical age and the scientific age?

Secondly, what was the motive of the scientists who calculated this scientific age?

A good number of these scientists are atheists and are always trying to ridicule the bible.
95 percent of European and American scientist are atheists and agnostic, but weather they invented something, Christian especially African said is they Christian faith they help them out
Re: The Dangers Of Religious Fundamentalism To Intellectualism by Nobody: 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2019
imhotep:

Good. I was hoping that as a scientist, you could prove His origin (or lack of) using fourier transform, tensor algebra or those sort of things

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I Want To Quit Catholicism / Who Is My Neighbour.? / Why Do People Change Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.