Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Career Opportunities In Project Management - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career Opportunities In Project Management (819 Views)

Fresh Job Opportunities in PORT HARCOURT / Masters In Project Management At Unilag Or Pmp Certified? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Career Opportunities In Project Management by Chellez: 1:08pm On Feb 07, 2008
Hello people, I intend getting a project management certification. What are the career opportunities in the certification. Please enlighten me. I no only of few but it's like there is potential there.
Re: Career Opportunities In Project Management by falase: 8:50pm On Feb 10, 2008
Well Chellez, there are vast amount of opportunities in the career of Project Management and hence the certification. If you obtain the PRINCE2 Practitioner certification, you can get involved in any kinds of Project, including IT Projects, Human Resource Projects, Construction Projects and any kind of Projects for that matter. Organisations are now recognising the importance of having and utilising a Project Management standard in the running of their projects, and because of this I believe there is a very good future for Project Management.

(1) (Reply)

Career Change Opportunities! / Banks And Integrity / Undergraduate Internship In Telecom Industries,mobil And Slumberger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.