Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:01 PM

What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? (9830 Views)

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tinuolababy(f): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
I use A̶̲̥̅ bb torch aπϑ Tђξ only challenge I have is that it hangs and that's peculiar to all bb phones.Tђξ Battery is perfect aπϑ it doesn't heat.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by vitality22(m): 1:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
aussyroyal: can't receive music via bluetooth but I can transfer to another fone. so annoying,pls I will appreciate if anyone tell me how to do it.
You can only recieve music through bluetooth from another blackberry only.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by runskid(m): 1:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
am using iphone5 gues dis topic is nt for me. Guys go and upgrade
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Ticklishmummy(f): 1:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
I hate everything about it,overheating,hanging and most important of all the BBM chat.Absolute waste of my time.
Once people know you have got a blackberry,next thing is ''send me your pin,gimme your pin,inbox me your pin,DM me your pin,bla-bla-bla effin bla pin'' What tha heck is that about?!
Parting ways with it today,I have had enough.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tytie: 1:54pm On Nov 23, 2012
nbright: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I have problem with almost everything, from ba3 (I used to think I'v been scammed ba3 wise)to the hanging thing and I can't even watch youtube which was my only attraction anyway (I don't dig d pinging thing since I'm on FB like every day xcept Sundays and I hardly respond to chat). Now I really wanna sell the fone plus subscription and all [q
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tytie: 1:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
[quote][/quote]I have problem with almost everything, from ba3 (I used to think I'v been scammed ba3 wise)to the hanging thing and I can't even watch youtube which was my only attraction anyway (I don't dig d pinging thing since I'm on FB like every day xcept Sundays and I hardly respond to chat). Now I really wanna sell the fone plus subscription and all
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Talk2naija(m): 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Na everything dey do my own bb. Nawa oo
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by fittty(m): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
aussyroyal: can't receive music via bluetooth but I can transfer to another fone. so annoying,pls I will appreciate if anyone tell me how to do it.

u sure can recieve music. first switch on your bluetooth then go to media folder then press the bb buttone then click on recieve using bluetooth, then ask the sender to send the file to u. simple
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by fittty(m): 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
aweleokolo: 1, the time it takes to boot, you will cook beans with.
2, that nonsense hanging is just tiresome
3, the browser is all kinds of useless shit

bet u're using less than a bold 9900 cos others load slower mine is up in less than 20seconds
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by fittty(m): 2:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
tytie:
I have problem with almost everything, from ba3 (I used to think I'v been scammed ba3 wise)to the hanging thing and I can't even watch youtube which was my only attraction anyway (I don't dig d pinging thing since I'm on FB like every day xcept Sundays and I hardly respond to chat). Now I really wanna sell the fone plus subscription and all [q

to watch youtube scroll down on the website then click on desktop version. it'll automatically play
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by barikono(m): 2:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
I wish I can manufacture stronger battery s for next generation of BB Phones am so much in love with my BB phone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by feyifassy: 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Am nt actually a pro bt I can tel u somethings cos of my xperience
Unability to download large file is actually due to netwk coverage; if U̶̲̥̅̊я 3G is there dat means u hav good coverage but with EDGE, is actually nt good enof bt u can only make call with edge(small leters). There я sm aplications u can use too like UCweb.
Hangin is probably cos u ve jampacked U̶̲̥̅̊я RAM wit sm aplicatns. Try to remove unnecesary aplicatns and always close unusd aplicatns.
Battery problm is actually BB achile's heel . I dnt kno anytin abt dat .
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by DonaldGenes(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
enobong18: No b u guys 1 pinging fone? C fone d u guys come d complain! Stil enjoying my nokia N9 with complain!
Lmao
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by jasmine21(f): 2:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
blackmann: I charge the battery for ages, and it discharges under 2 hrs even when I don't use it.
Thank u! Or it just simply goes off at d slightest opportunity. Eff'd up shit! Can't wait to buy an iphone. When my money don complete lol!
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by nodullin(m): 3:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hanging^^^^^
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by mascot87(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
I have issues with my BB like hanging while browsing,having to charge the battery every now and then,d booting time annoys me,service flunctuation and some other minor shits. It sucks but I love my sony xperia smart phone,it can do everything needing to be done on mobile for me. Excellent battery,great interface,high speed download (i can download 100mb in less than 8min),g8 applications,water resistance, I can go on and on. No single issue
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Vincent41(m): 3:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Richard.:
I don't know if this is what others using BB torch 2 exprience or is it commom with all BBs.
1. High rate of battery consumption.
2. Easy to hang while browsing.
3. Gets hot so easily that atimes I put inside my fridge to cool down.
4. Sometimes something like a tiny black clock appears while in the screen when you are doing something very important, whenever it appears, every button in the stops working until it disappears.
Please share yours. Thanks.

Lol....i can never use BB...HATED IT WITH DE LAST DROP OF MY BLOOD
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Depot(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
my 9900 is giving me gud service
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by kelsonpoint(m): 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
I hate wen u have up to 15% of battery and it will tell u battery too low for radio use
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by abohrandy: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Richard.:
I don't know if this is what others using BB torch 2 exprience or is it commom with all BBs.
1. High rate of battery consumption.
2. Easy to hang while browsing.
3. Gets hot so easily that atimes I put inside my fridge to cool down.
[size=18pt]4. Sometimes something like a tiny black clock appears while in the screen when you are doing something very important, whenever it appears, every button in the stops working until it disappears.[/size]
Please share yours. Thanks.

dis one na my main pain!!
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by buoye1(m): 3:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
Enjoyin my E6...dnt av tym 4 BB....always on point
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
Funny. If we take a poll now, I can swear that 60% of the users here either have an OS5 or a used OS6. So how won't you have problems??
Heating is Normal on 3G. Even your MTN modem sef heats up on 3G. As for hanging? If you have useless Apps running, your phone must hang.
Until I get a platform that will allow me stream live matches and Videos with just the 1500 subscription on my PlayBook, Bleep everyother platform.
BBOS7+PlayBook equals bliss.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by ohisola(f): 3:43pm On Nov 23, 2012

Weneva u want 2 receive a file either pics or videos or music, go to media click on ur menu botton and select receive using Bluetooth.

Dats d most annoying tin as u can't receive or send more dan 1 file @ a time. + hate d fact dat d picture settin has no edit mode lik other phones where u can crop, add effects and stuff lik dat.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by KA24DETT(m): 4:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Brainrex:
you call it a smartphone(blackberry)
when you cant use it for a whole day without carrying your charger
or when you have to wait for 10-30 mins boot time
??

Because your stupid battery is on its last course Don't you think? Do you think battery last forever . The ability of your battery to hold charge over time decreases with age.
Who do you think invented the smart phone market? Google? . Nokia 3310 lasts the whole day and does that make it a smart phone . Your reasoning is so off .
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
amblors:
Mine doesn't hang while browsing tho. All fones would get hot if u use 3G for downloads.
I do dislike non native support for sharing all file types via bluetooth. So far only filescout can share zipped files via bluetooth, any one has an alternative?
I use Blueftp
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Which bb are you using?
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
ichommy: Cant logout BBM
Lol
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Everything. Nokias are just more durable in my hands.
I must confess it is kinda fast when you send a command, but men it hangs,the charging port is loose,buttons go crazy(like you press N button once and twenty Ns appear).

Need I Say more.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
KA24DETT:

GET A NEW BATTERY.that's the only problem with your phones.
FYI- lithium ion batteries capacities goes down after 2 years, their rate of discharge increases. It's not gona function like the first time you got it.
Mike lazaradis the co- founder of blackberry was so intent on battery life that he hates the concept of charging blackberry every day. He believes it should last for days without needing a charge . All their apps and programs were maximized for long battery life.
Pop in a fresh original battery and you are good to go.
I don't think you've used a bb before
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by yomtolly(f): 5:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
Too much of battery consuption
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by bisiswag(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tos87: It hangs
It shows dat back clock. Gussh!!!Ї hate it.
it burns my palm ie it heats.
Ї put it ѳπ charge when in use.
angry angry angry sad
Ї still like it though cos of ЂΞ Movies Ї download grin grin grin
Pls wot site do you download movies from?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Reels Not Showing For You? How To Make Reels Work In The Facebook App / Who Is Using Wifi.com.ng Aka Tizeti? Give Your Feedback. / Best Phone To Get Within 50000-60000 Naira Range

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.