Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? (9831 Views)

Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / How To Reformatt (flash) Your Blackberry Os / Browse On Your Blackberry Phone. Without Bis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by liekanes: 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hello, sorry this may differ from what discuss here but it challenge for me, i want to know how to browse with my new iphone 4s, do network offer this and how do you browse with your. Thanks
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tytie: 6:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
fittty:

to watch youtube scroll down on the website then click on desktop version. it'll automatically play
. I tried, it says " this video is not available on this device".
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by fittty(m): 6:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
tytie: . I tried, it says " this video is not available on this device".

what model of bb do u use? i use the bold9900 (5) and it always play on my phone
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by harbeordune(f): 7:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
5much: mine is working fine as all these issues hv bn taking care of.i can browse from morning till night (24hrs)without worrying abt my battery bn drained as i use a back up charger.

Pls wat type d̶̲̥̅̊☺ ♈̷̴̩‎ђυ use.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by dnawah(m): 8:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
I dont even lik it i prefere strawberry and gooseberry:-D
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by tytie: 8:38pm On Nov 23, 2012
fittty:

what model of bb do u use? i use the bold9900 (5) and it always play on my phone
torch 9810
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by To5man(m): 9:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
aussyroyal: can't receive music via bluetooth but I can transfer to another fone. so annoying,pls I will appreciate if anyone tell me how to do it.

Go to media then click option and u will c {RECIEVE WHATEVER VIA BLUETOOTH}
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by stanjohn57: 9:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
D only problem with my 9900 is ba3. (Lasts only abt 6hrs per charge). It displays d clock when I open too many apps. But on d whole,it makes up for what it lacks in other ways! ( Imagine a friend who uses same fone asking me τ̅☺ sell a gift of an iPhone which costs almost 2ice,cos he prefers 9900 and I don't want τ̅☺ use both same time). IMO, bb remains d best in 9ja,all things being equal.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by stanjohn57: 10:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
buoye1: Enjoyin my E6...dnt av tym 4 BB....always on point

Sorry,can Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ educate me a bit on what Ɣ‎​☺U̶̲̥̅̊ r enjoying on d E6 cos I used it too! It seems like a toy when I compare d satisfaction I was getting from it τ̅☺ d one I get on my 9900 when it comes τ̅☺ getting things done.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by size38: 10:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
Blackberry is jst a piece of shit
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by urpee28(m): 10:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
battery nd hangin
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by KA24DETT(m): 12:02am On Nov 24, 2012
Highbros: I don't think you've used a bb before

I have been using blackberry back when u were still in primary school. Back in 2004 before blackberry even had BBM messenger. It was mostly a non-color cell phone with email capabilities.
Now u are all excited about BBM and bold 5. Gerrout jor.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by toygod2: 2:07am On Nov 24, 2012
hehhee
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by ogaibe1(m): 6:53am On Nov 24, 2012
complain complain complain i dont care which phone you have there is always going to be problems even galaxy or nokia or iphone.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by razznaija(f): 7:36am On Nov 24, 2012
That blackberry phone is just BS. The phone hangs all the time,the battery power runs out really fast, it gets hot all the time, and let me not forget to talk about the sh!tty ass camera.

The only thing that is actually cool about the blackberry phone is BBM.

After going through 4 blackberry phones ( 2 curves, one bold and one tour)and countless numbers of batteries and chargers in a span of 2.5 years I finally bought the Samsung Galaxy S3 and now, I have finally seen the light.
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by spicy007(f): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
Screen goes white and you see "Process Error 602: Reset"
And then the effing phone restarts when you click on Reset.
I with all these other phones too had their own internet bundles like BIS in Naija and I won't even bat an eyelid in dropping my BB like its hot...literally
Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by zeefever: 5:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
After all the money I spent to my my blackberry, it can't even sweep the house or cook rice when I'm hungry. That's what I hate about it.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Dextra(f): 12:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
phaya:

Same with mine.  is becoming a nuisance
Dash me nah! Abeg!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate About Your Blackberry? by Richard6(m): 4:28pm On Jan 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Facebook Reels Not Showing For You? How To Make Reels Work In The Facebook App / Best Phone To Get Within 50000-60000 Naira Range / Who Is Using Wifi.com.ng Aka Tizeti? Give Your Feedback.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.