Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

Nigerian Footballers Bribed Coaches To Play In Matches....clemens Westerhof - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigerian Footballers Bribed Coaches To Play In Matches....clemens Westerhof (824 Views)

Oh No, Not Untested Oliseh, Says Former Nigeria Coach Clemens Westerhof / Players Bribed Their Way Into Super Eagles - Clemens Westerhof / Clemens Westerhof Says Siasia, Amokachi, Oliseh Are Baby Coaches (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Nigerian Footballers Bribed Coaches To Play In Matches....clemens Westerhof by missbond007: 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2012
“We had a situation where we had the wrong people in the wrong places, even in the (Nigeria) FA.

We had cases where players paid $15,000 (about N2.8 million) to the coach and say ‘I want to play for the national team’ and the coach would accept. They bought their way into the national team and it was an unbelievable situation. Very sad. I know these things,” 

“We had a situation where we had the wrong people in the wrong places, even in the (Nigeria) FA. 

My captain (Keshi) is there now and you can see the changes because he selects the right people".

http://.co.uk/2012/11/nigerian-football-players-bribed.html?m=0

Re: Nigerian Footballers Bribed Coaches To Play In Matches....clemens Westerhof by semid4lyfe(m): 9:07am On Nov 22, 2012

(1)

Nigeria' Starting Eleven In Afcon2013 Final / THE BØOK ACCORDING TO ST. SUNDAY 13: 1- 14. / Boobs Alert! Karen Igho Flaunts Her Boobs In A Tiny Bikini, Sexy Or Trashy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.