Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin (2894 Views)

"Stop Giving Offerings In Redeemed Churches If....." - Pastor Adeboye / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Adeboye: Don't Marry Outside The Redeemed Christian Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by panifid(m): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2012
[size=16pt] The youth president of the new life branch of the redeemed church in Ekenwan road Benin city is wanted for sexual assault and rape of an 18 year old virgin, who is also a 200 level student of Delta state university, Abraka. The incident occurred 3 days ago, when the youth president of the church, brother Charles, who is a serving youth corper in Maiduguri called his member ( names withheld ), asking her to come and see him urgently as he was about to travel back to his primary assingment in Maiduguri.

Without a hint of suspicion the 18 year old virgin went to his house, where she was severely beaten and strangled to the point of unconsciousness, the corper threatened to stab her, saying no one would know where she was if he killed her. He then went ahead to rape the young virgin. After the deed was done he erased her call log from her phone and traveled to Maiduguri immediately.

The matter was reported at the police station, where a radio signal was sent to Maiduguri declaring the young man wanted. The lady is currently being treated in an undisclosed hospital in Benin city. The most annoying thing about the whole matter is that the church sent emissaries to the girls parents asking them to drop the case and promising them compensation for the dastardly act, saying that they stood to gain nothing by insisting on going forward with the case.

Why should the church condone such from one of it's members and even go ahead to try and cover it up? Reports reaching us show that this is not the first time that the young man is doing this. More details to follow. Will post the full names of the wanted man shortly.
[/size]
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by k2039: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
link

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by larrymoore(m): 11:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
I Ve read it.
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by pastormustwacc: 6:27am On Nov 22, 2012
Lies!
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by panifid(m): 6:34pm On Nov 22, 2012
[size=16pt]@ pastormustwacc... you have not even heard any of the facts and you shout lies. What is your vested interest. Are u a redeemed member? I am not attacking the church, even Jesus disciples had a traitor. Back to issues

UPDATE

His name is Amedu Charles,The previous misleading information was given by his family to disrupt our search for him.
He is serving in Makurdi and not Maiduguri as earlier reported.

Below is the link to his fb page as well as that of his brother and sister.
His fb name is Amedu Yung Moni Charlz.

http://www.facebook.com/amedu.charlz

http://www.facebook.com/skukwanshuyin
http://www.facebook.com/aleroslove

Will update later.
[/size]
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by pastormustwacc: 6:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lies! we need recognized media to cover it before i can believe. Of course, worse has happened in many churches, redeem and others. I am aware of even rape cases in some big big churches, lemme not mention names. But when you post stuffs here, we need clear and unequivocal facts.
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by InesQor(m): 6:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Posting a source for your information may add credibility to your post, lest it seem like you're blowing dirty hot air.
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by pastormustwacc: 7:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
InesQor: Posting a source for your information may add credibility to your post, lest it seem like you're blowing dirty hot air.
better put as blowing more dirt into an already dirty air (if you know what i mean)

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by panifid(m): 7:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
[size=16pt]@InesQor, I have spoken with the mother of the girl (who is a senior staff of the University of Benin) and visited the victim in hospital (though I was not allowed to speak with her under medical instruction). That is my source. Not any 'social media'. Straight from the horses mouth so to speak.

@ pastormustwacc, your name says it all...... let me not even go there. What do you term 'recognized media', CNN, BBC, NTA, National dailies?, first off, do you have any idea how many of such stories go unreported?, are you also aware that these 'recognized media' rely on eye witness reports from the public before they can even be made aware. You ask for 'clear and unequivocal' facts. I cannot be clearer than I have been. I have given you the facts, you can verify them yourself. The young man's contacts are there on his fb account, send him a message if you wish.

He even had the effrontery to call the victims mother to apologize. His mother fled from her home when the incident occured. She only resurfaced under threat of arrest from her place of work. She is a staff of one of the Edo state ministries. He is yet to report to the police station in Makurdii, and efforts are in top gear to have him arrested if he does not turn himself in for questioning. The victim still remains in hospital and is under 24 hour watch. Let him turn himself in and face the music.
[/size]
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by InesQor(m): 8:16pm On Nov 22, 2012
@panifid:

Okay then, good to know the matter has been reported to the police. I hope such is properly investigated!
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by mumumugu(m): 9:21pm On Nov 22, 2012
D bible comanded us to be fruitful and multiply. He was obeyin order.
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by pastormustwacc: 9:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
I believe it is a likely story. I am a medical doctor, so i am quite aware of a large number of such cases that go unreported to media etc because of stigmata associated.
So if it has been taken up with the police, then i believe you. I am an rccg member too, been so for a long time, and i have seen things that caused me to stop going to church totally, but i must keep going so that i can fulfill my ministry to God.

1 Like

Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by abiamahart: 9:11am On Nov 23, 2012
@Pastormustwacc
Finally you confess two things that you are an RCCG member and a MEDICAL DOCTOR.

These two claims can now shed light on your responses. Given your volume of posts you must be a GP.

You were in a hurry to condemn the OP but now forced to beat a retreat given his facts when he posted his sources for verification.

Most r*pe cases are not reported because of our cultural inclinations to victims of r*pe.

For the randy guys out there a female's NO is NO. Never say she meant yes.
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by pastormustwacc: 4:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
My responses have nothing to do with my rccg membership at all. Believe me, plenty rccg leaders should roast in fire for plenty things i have seen, but God is the ultimate judge.
I did not condemn the OP, i just pushed him to shed more evidence that is all. Afteral, you cannot walk into a court of law without evidence?
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by mondaynelson20: 9:59pm On Jun 15, 2015
Been a Herps is just like been through hell; well special thanks to God almighty
for using DR. EZIKE the greatest spell caster in curing my Herps disease. I was
diagnosed of this disease in the year 2008. Thou I was taking my medications buy
I was not myself. Until last two weeks. My friend came to me and told me that he saw many test
imonies on how a spell caster cured people Herp disease. Thou I never believe in
spell, I said to myself "seen is believing" I took his name and searched it on
GOOGLE, I saw many testimonies myself. Quickly, I copied his
email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com I emailed him, he gave me a form to
fill which I did, then he called me and told me that his gods required some items
in which he will use in casting a curing spell on me. And di told him to get the
listed items needed to prepare my cure because by then i have little faith in him,
few hours later he called me and told me he is through preparing the cure. so he
send it to me I got my parcel, it was a herbal cure as described by DR. EZIKE.
I took the herbal cure and after taking it for a week and some days. He told me
to go for check up, I went to the hospital and had a test,and i was cured. Quickly
I called him and tell him what happened he congratulated me. I promise to tell
the world about him. You can contact via email drezikespellcasterhome@outlook.com
Re: Redeemed Youth President Allegedly Sexually Assaults 18 Year Old Virgin by CaptainJune: 12:02am On Jun 16, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Without The Shedding Of Blood, There Is NO Forgiveness. / The Irony Of Religion / Can The Devil Die?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.