Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,623 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” (3376 Views)

Dark Tears Of Babylon (A Short Story) / The Dark Tommorow / What Lurks In The Dark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Dark Side Of “christ Embassy” by crossman9(m): 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2012
https://vimeo.com/54171146

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/54171146?badge=0" width="500" height="375" frameborder="0" webkitAllowFullScreen mozallowfullscreen allowFullScreen></iframe> <p><a href="http://vimeo.com/54171146">The Dark Side of “Christ Embassy”</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user14854975">antipastorchris</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>.</p>

This is proof that “Christ Embassy” is not what people think they are? I can testify to what they did to me trying to get me arrested with the police plus a member of the church tried kill me with the car they trying to run me over for speaking against (Pastor. Chris, Oyakhilome) saying touches not the anointed one?
This is what they did to another innocent person a journalist his name is none other than the awarding winning journalist? Much like me i was in Bafta warding winning film myself?

Simon Ateba

This person who was just a man trying to do his job and was going to write a nice article about the churches, all he was doing was taking simple pictures for the article there was a church he asked them if it was ok they were fine about it? he wrote about “Redeemed Church of God” and it is was all “Positive” because this church is more “Christ” like than “Christ Embassy” and Simon Ateba he is a gentle man who loves people very much?
(NIV)Matthew 19:26 Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
With God all thing are possible?

But with (Pastor Chris, Oyakhilome) “All sins are possible”
Did you hear that you don’t care about your enemy or adversities? Really well this is not the words of a true Christian person who love Christ loves his enemy but this is an on-going trend there is video after this one that will reveals his true nature even more clearly were he says he crushes his enemies

Much like I was when they did this to me? For doing similar things but this was for the “Christ Embassy Church Benefit” not like “Simon Ateba” who was doing his job?

They beat him very bad he almost died “Simon Ateba” and he ended up in hospital unconscious?
This church has had “bombers attack them” for not paying him his “wages” it has stolen “land from an old widow woman” to build their churches? -It has taken money from bank “robbers” covering up millions and a man on the night of bliss rob his hotel chain and gave millions as an offering to the church? And the church refused to give it back and it was swept under the carpet meaning they covered it up? They lie cheat and treat people with contempt and they rob the people of God to make them self’s rich twisting the word of God to make money you are nothing more than a profit margin to these evil doers
Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful, for they will be shown mercy.
(KJV) Matthew 5:7 Blessed are the merciful: for they shall obtain mercy.
Samuel 17:28 brought bedding and bowls and articles of pottery. They also brought wheat and barley, flour and roasted grain, beans and lentils,
2 Samuel 22:26 "To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
Psalm 18:25 To the faithful you show yourself faithful, to the blameless you show yourself blameless,
Proverbs 11:17 A kind man benefits himself, but a cruel man brings trouble on himself.
Proverbs 11:25 A generous man will prosper; he who refreshes others will himself be refreshed.
Matthew 6:14 For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
Matthew 6:15 But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
Matthew 18:33 Shouldn't you have had mercy on your fellow servant just as I had on you?'
James 2:13 because judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful. Mercy triumphs over judgment!

Matthew 12:37 For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.
Mark 12:31 The second is this: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' There is no commandment greater than these."
Galatians 5:14 The entire law is summed up in a single command: "Love your neighbour as yourself."

James 2:8 If you really keep the royal law found in Scripture, "Love your neighbor as yourself," you are doing right.

John 13:34 "A new command I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another.

(KJV) 2 Thessalonians 3:9 Not because we have not power, but to make ourselves an ensample unto you to follow us.

John 13:35 By this all men will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another."

Romans 13:8 Let no debt remain outstanding, except the continuing debt to love one another, for he who loves his fellowman has fulfilled the law.

1 John 4:7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.
Love as brothers
1 Peter 3:8 Finally, all of you, live in harmony with one another; be sympathetic, love as brothers, be compassionate and humble.

Matthew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?
Matthew 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
Samuel 24:13 As the old saying goes, 'From evildoers come evil deeds,' so my hand will not touch you.
Proverbs 20:11 Even a child is known by his actions, by whether his conduct is pure and right.
Matthew 7:20 Thus, by their fruit you will recognize them.
Matthew 12:33 "Make a tree good and its fruit will be good, or make a tree bad and its fruit will be bad, for a tree is recognized by its fruit.
Luke 6:43 "No good tree bears bad fruit, nor does a bad tree bear good fruit.
Luke 6:44 Each tree is recognized by its own fruit. People do not pick figs from thornbushes, or grapes from briers.
Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness,
James 2:18 But someone will say, "You have faith; I have deeds." Show me your faith without deeds, and I will show you my faith by what I do.
James 3:12 My brothers, can a fig tree bear olives, or a grapevine bear figs? Neither can a salt spring produce fresh water.
Hebrew 13:1 Let brotherly love continue.

Hebrew 13:2 Be not forgetful to entertain strangers: for thereby some have entertained angels unawares.

Hebrew 13:3 Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; [and] them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

This video is the shortened one that Christ Embassy does not want you to see how they really treat people not the like image they present on TV like in the lying school oh I mean healing school? “Simon Ateba” with channel 4 in the UK

Believers' LoveWorld Incorporated also known as "Christ Embassy", a Pentecostal[3] Christian ministry headquartered in Lagos, Nigeria.

Is this what Jesus would do this is not a “world of love” paradise has never been so well armed

This is what they do is this what the kingdom of God would be like no is the answer? if my kingdom was of this world my servant’s would fight

John 18:36 Jesus said, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jews. But now my kingdom is from another place."

John 18:36 Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from here.

Matthew 26:53 Do you think I cannot call on my Father, and he will at once put at my disposal more than twelve legions of angels?
[/code][code]
[/code][code]

(1) (Reply)

20 Tips for academic excellence / Blood Money - A True Story Of Money Rituals.... / Zahrah The Windseeker By Nnedi Okorafor - Mbachu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.