Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,776 members, 7,862,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:41 PM

Somebody Help!!!!!!!! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Somebody Help!!!!!!!! (661 Views)

Somebody Help, My Laptop Always Trip Off/shutdown / C-media Ac97 Error Code 10, Somebody Help! / Can Somebody Help With Windows 2003 Server Product Key (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Somebody Help!!!!!!!! by teeebest(m): 6:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
Pls my acer laptop suddenly starts misbehaving.if i switch it on,it will first give an alarming sound for like 1 minute before booting.once the window is up,the cursor will start shaking and unstable,if i want to click on a program,another program will open.atimes 999999 on the startup menu will be displayed without me pressing it.i have an updated AVG antivirus on it.i even reloaded the system but the problems are still der.it runs on O.S 7.pls i need help asap.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!!!! by koseepaaro(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
OP, you've got problem with your keyboard. I'd advise you to let a nearby professional computer repair person have a closer look at your laptop keyboard to determing whether he can do something to the keyboard for you to make it work or have the keyboard changed for you entirely.
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!!!! by teeebest(m): 9:33am On Nov 22, 2012
koseepaaro: OP, you've got problem with your keyboard. I'd advise you to let a nearby professional computer repair person have a closer look at your laptop keyboard to determing whether he can do something to the keyboard for you to make it work or have the keyboard changed for you entirely.
◦-†нªηкs-◦ but the keyboard is working well.i think i have a malware problem but i don't know how †̥ solve it
Re: Somebody Help!!!!!!!! by etech: 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
basically there might be prob with the keyboard if its a virus once u format dt will wipe out all the infections u have in ur system am sure a key on ur keyboard is held down that the cause of the noise u hear at first and the application opening like 999999 is due to key that is held down.if u need further clarification on this reach me on 08028592768

(1) (Reply)

Best Programs For My Computer? / Dont Throw Away Your Old Pcs And Laptop. Revive Them With These 11 Tips / Season Greetings Too You All I Hv A Lg Fridge And A Lg Television 4sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.