Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,215 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:10 AM

This Lady Can Cook! - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Lady Can Cook! (1071 Views)

Thread For Guys Who Can Cook / 10 Ways You Didn’t Know To Cook An Egg / Dishes You Know You Can Cook Anytime, Anyday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Can Cook! by MaisseD(f): 3:44am On Nov 22, 2012
shocked
I recently organised a dinner event and I was desperately in need of a caterer,since my long time caterer friend would not be available on that day. I spoke with my colleague and he introduced me to this young lady. I was skeptical at first,but I had no choice but to give her the contract,time was short. On the day of the event,this lady totally suprised me. The foods where excellently cooked. The taste was off this planet. Almost all the guests where demanding for extra servings. To add,she and her team where so organised and detailed. She made my day. I even shared this story in church! If you have any event coming up, you need this lady. Her cooking? too delicious to describe.
Re: This Lady Can Cook! by yomibabe(f): 5:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
Pls I need her contact as soon as possible
Re: This Lady Can Cook! by MaisseD(f): 5:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
yomibabe: Pls I need her contact as soon as possible
Send a mail to me and I will send u her contact via mail. Jumstuck7@yahoo.com
Re: This Lady Can Cook! by yomibabe(f): 6:35am On Nov 24, 2012
Yomiokocha@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Imported Fruits In Nigeria / Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack / Where Can One Buy Nigerian Groundnut Online In America?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.