Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,956 members, 7,828,365 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack (1077 Views)

Kulikuli – Check out mindbowing facts about the popular snack found in West Afri / Hilarious Food Comics That Will Make You Laugh So Hard You’ll Choke On Your Meal / Men Eating Wedding Meal From Packer (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack by diet234: 5:52am On Sep 18, 2015
I used to be a big time food-waster. In fact I go shopping with the honest intention to use every ounce of soy-milk, every pack of mixed vegetable and so many different stuff I load in my cart. Sometimes I cook with the intention of finishing every bit of a nutritious meal, but I end up dumping most of it away after losing interest in the first love I got from tasting the cooked meal.

It cost me a lot as much as I wanted to satisfy my need to feed my appetite. So I decided to make a change and rounded up a bunch of ways to make do with my leftovers. I would be pleased to share two possible meals I turned into a healthy snack. You can turn your leftover pasta, rice, bread, milk, pizza, chicken and turkey, vegetables, bread etc. into a healthy snack to keep your day going.

Here are my two favorite leftover snacks that has a bit of everything and is perfect for health eating –

http://diet234.com/turn-your-meal-leftover-to-the-right-snack/

Re: Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack by Sleekbaby(f): 10:25am On Sep 19, 2015
Plz post it here i'm interested.

1 Like

Re: Turn Your Meal Leftover To The Right Snack by diet234: 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2015
Hi @Sleekbaby. Pls follow the link to see more. http://diet234.com/turn-your-meal-leftover-to-the-right-snack/

(1) (Reply)

Thereubens Oven-dried Catfish / Who Else Eats Ofada Rice? / For Sale: New CWAY Water Dispenser@20k -Mpape, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.