Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,398 members, 7,819,417 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:57 PM

2go - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 2go (1682 Views)

Can I Use 2go On My Lumia 520? / How Do I Download 2go To My Phone? / Settings On How To Download And Use 2go On Your Bb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2go by Stra8: 5:21am On Nov 22, 2012
Hi guys, I live in Hong Kong and have been trying to trying to download 2go but to no avail.. please can someone help me?
Re: 2go by AbdulAdam56(m): 5:43am On Nov 22, 2012
Yap go 2 www.2go.Co.Za and login
Re: 2go by Stra8: 6:34am On Nov 22, 2012
Thank you Abdul, it worked perfectly but the "choose location" option isn't giving me anything to choose from.
I tried to leave it empty but my application won't complete
Re: 2go by Stra8: 7:10am On Nov 22, 2012
Does it mean that 2go only work in Africa?
Re: 2go by phpNET(m): 7:38am On Nov 22, 2012
@ OP, Hold on, i will upload the jar application to my site and give you the download link. before today runs out. hope your phone accepts java apps?
Re: 2go by Stra8: 9:43am On Nov 22, 2012
Thank you. Yes my phone is iPhone 4Gs.
Remember, i am trying to register from hong kong with my hong kong cell number, although i I can open 2go.com.ng website but I can't choose my location.

Pls view the pictures below and help out. Thank you

Re: 2go by phpNET(m): 3:27pm On Nov 22, 2012
From what i see here, you are already on the go, just fill out the necessary information, and YES" you are from Hong Kong, except you want to choose otherwise then NO' to choose a different country.

you can download the latest version of 2go here http://pals.starryconbnet.com/file/view/174/2go-303

Just complete the user registration and after that you will be given a password, just write out your user name and password, then discard the page and visit the link http://pals.starryconbnet.com/file/view/174/2go-303 to download and login with your user info after installing.

feel free to let us know of any other issues in case any occurs

Cheers!
Re: 2go by Stra8: 6:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
I did like you said, i was able to register through the link you provided me but still can't download 2go mobile application. I went back to download the app, and here's what I got: "your information is not complete" whereas the "choose your location" option is empty.

Btw my phone cannot download the new 2go 3.0.
your help is much appreciate. Thanks

Re: 2go by phpNET(m): 7:58pm On Nov 22, 2012
Another download link has been sent to you via Pals connect go check your message. pals.starryconbnet.com
Re: 2go by Stra8: 6:13am On Nov 23, 2012
Thank you so much for your help so far. I have tried those link and it still not working out. I do recommend you guys to include 2go in apple store. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Download ANDROID Application To Your PC / Help!!!! Games Crash On Tecno P5 / Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.