Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,115 members, 7,828,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? (1685 Views)

I Need Innjoo I2s Battery / Help!! Who Else Is Experiencing This Spontaneous Ads On Their Android Device(scr / Who Else Is Experiencing This On His/her Infinix Zero (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 6:54pm On Jan 23, 2015
I tried installing WhatsApp plus on my phone and got this. Got d sane error while installing subway surf

Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 7:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
sad

Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by hovatek: 8:33pm On Jan 23, 2015
really nothing to worry about. Its mostly due to installation settings
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vodacom: 8:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
post=30068731:
Whatsapp plus as being suspended. Anyone using it up now will be ban by whatsapp
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2015
post=30068731:
What can I do about it
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by hovatek: 10:04pm On Jan 23, 2015
vosquare:

What can I do about it

is it every app thats gives you this error or just these 2?
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 10:40am On Jan 24, 2015
post=30071468:

is it every app thats gives you this error or just these 2?
Subway surf
Flash player
WhatsApp plus..
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by walemust(m): 1:56pm On Jan 24, 2015
vosquare:

Subway surf
Flash player
WhatsApp plus..
it's cos dose apps were preinstalled wit d phone, so in order to install d apps u mentioned u will need to delete d preinstalled apps.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by hovatek: 2:07pm On Jan 24, 2015
walemust:
it's cos dose apps were preinstalled wit d phone, so in order to install d apps u mentioned u will need to delete d preinstalled apps.

thats incorrect. they're not pre-installed apps but must be currently intalled . they must've been installed with some level of root access.go to your vendor folder or app folder and detete their apks
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 12:30am On Jan 25, 2015
walemust:
I do uninstall d apps but still d same
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by walemust(m): 8:07am On Jan 25, 2015
vosquare:

I do uninstall d apps but still d same
yea, jst use d method dropped. It will help
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by Clinton594(m): 1:04pm On Jan 25, 2015
You can't really do anything unless you're rooted.
Root your phone then delete the apps manually from the system folder.

Get xplore and go to configurations, set it to mount root access.
Then go to the root directory >system>vendor>then look for those apps and delete them.
Restart your phone.

You're good to go.
Call me if you get any problem........ Check my profile
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2015
Clinton594:
You can't really do anything unless you're rooted.
Root your phone then delete the apps manually from the system folder.

Get xplore and go to configurations, set it to mount root access.
Then go to the root directory >system>vendor>then look for those apps and delete them.
Restart your phone.

You're good to go.
Call me if you get any problem........ Check my profile
Have rooted my phone... What type of xplore do u mean?
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by Clinton594(m): 4:07pm On Jan 25, 2015
vosquare:

Have rooted my phone... What type of xplore do u mean?

This xlpore app is what I mean.
1. get the app and open it
2. click options and go to configurations
3. Root access: set to mount writable
4. go to the root tab on the second picture and click on the find icon as directed in the picx
5. type Whatsapp and click okay.... search will begin
6. delete any thing called Whatsapp in your search
7. go back and repeat no 4. .... now you type subway surf and keep repeating 4-6 for any app that is giving you installation problem.
8. when you're done.... restart your phone.

thank me when you're done

Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 7:39pm On Jan 25, 2015
Clinton594:

4. go to the root tab on the second picture and click on the find icon as directed in the picx
7. go back and repeat no 4. .... now you type subway surf and keep repeating 4-6 for any app that is giving you installation problem.

I searched for subway surf but no result found
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 10:25pm On Jan 25, 2015
Clinton594:

Thanks.. It worked but d WhatsApp is not installing
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by Clinton594(m): 4:12am On Jan 26, 2015
vosquare:

Thanks.. It worked but d WhatsApp is not installing

Give me a screen shot if what your Whatsapp is saying
And make sure you restarted your device.
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by Sylverkenz(m): 6:19am On Jan 26, 2015
Innjoo i1s + 10000mah Power bank for sale 18000 benin 07037869230
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by vosquare: 6:34am On Jan 26, 2015
Clinton594:

Give me a screen shot if what your Whatsapp is saying
And make sure you restarted your device.
It's done... Thanks.... But I think d WhatsApp plus is no more working
Re: Who Is Experiencing This On His Innjoo I2s? by Clinton594(m): 8:46am On Jan 26, 2015
vosquare:

It's done... Thanks.... But I think d WhatsApp plus is no more working

It's still working.... But toy have to go and get the anti ban version.

Check Google .....I advise you just manage the official whatsapp bro ... Before you get a lifetime ban

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Best Games On Android / Guys, Welcome The Tecno L9 Plus With The 5000 Mah Battery To Last For 72 Hrs / Huawei Beat Apple For The Second Place In The Global Smartphone Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.