Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,210 members, 7,836,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University (10292 Views)

Saidat Sanni Is LAUTECH Best Student With 4.88 Cgp(pic / Philip Toluwase Alabi: NECO Best Student 2015 / Unilag’s Best Student Scores 4.96 CGPA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by KINGwax(m): 10:56am On Nov 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Nigerians perform better outside of Nigeria.
the most stupid statement i ever read!!!
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by member9: 11:30am On Nov 22, 2012
uihebom: from your name we can tell you don't like education. BOKO HARAM.
Neoviper147:

Seconded. angry angry angry
Your a fuul. For someone claiming to be educated!
Since when does writing in arabic mean someone is likes BH, how does my inital comment make you conclude on this? Ediota kawai!
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Iaz93: 11:39am On Nov 22, 2012
hrhobi1: If u like get d best grade in the world as long he's a nigerian na rubbish
senseless ..
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by hrhobi1(m): 11:40am On Nov 22, 2012
chess guru:
Shaaaaaaarap!!.
Who is dis demented monkey talking. What a waste of cytoplasm

How many Ghanaians do you have in Nigeria universities ?? Are you not ashamed?? Shit country with high grades.
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by hrhobi1(m): 11:41am On Nov 22, 2012
Iaz93:
senseless ..

Your Papa and mama
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Iaz93: 11:43am On Nov 22, 2012
hrhobi1:

Your Papa and mama
dem go work
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by hrhobi1(m): 11:45am On Nov 22, 2012
Nigeria Ranked Worst Place To Be Born In 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/1110278/nigeria-ranked-worst-place-born

So I blame not you goats insulting me, y all products of a dead country.
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by otokx(m): 11:53am On Nov 22, 2012
unverifiable and worthless information

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by hrhobi1(m): 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
otokx: unverifiable and worthless information

OTOKX CHOP KNUCKLE NA MAN U BE
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by YungG(m): 12:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
*Ileke-IdI:
Just few weeks ago we released a report on a Nigerian student who broke the World record for scoring 4.0/4.0 in Turkish University, another Nigerian student has shown that Nigeria is indeed the giant of Africa by emerging the best graduating student in Ghana University of Technology for the 2010/2011 academic year, thereby making the country proud again.

Excited Nigerian High Commissioner to Ghana, Ambassador Ademola Oluwaseyi, disclosed this to a delegation from the university, led by the President, Prof. Clement Dzidonu, who paid a courtesy call on him in Accra recently.
Ambassador Oluwaseyi expressed his heart felt joy on how Nigerian students are making good grades and making the country proud in the Diaspora, commending their persevering spirit and dedication to studies.
He emphasised that Nigerian students can excel academically anywhere in the world.
He advised that Ghana University of Technology should be a preferred choice to parents seeking university admission for their wards in West Africa, noting that this will strengthen the cordial relationship between the two countries.

http://www.osundefender.org/?p=66427

with a good reading environment nigerians can brake world record in education
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by timmy7(m): 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
lwkmd... Dont mind the arabic monkey jare grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by lufemi(m): 1:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
جيمس بوند: 2 in 150 million.
So where are u? others are working and you are talking nothing!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by 360command: 1:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chartey: THERE'S NO SCHOOL WITH THAT NAME. JUNK JOURNALISM OR MAYBE FAKE STORY

it can be KNUST or University of Mines and technology GHANA....
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by dzak(m): 1:46pm On Nov 22, 2012
hrhobi1: If u like get d best grade in the world as long he's a nigerian na rubbish
i think u r a ghanian undecided
i think u r a ghanian

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Abrantie: 2:44pm On Nov 22, 2012
There's no such place as "Ghana University of Technology" in Ghana. This article is a hoax.
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by vivaciousvivi(f): 3:49pm On Nov 22, 2012
Correct! I rep Naija till I die. Let the good news continue to pour. Enough of all d bad rubbish jare!
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by djfiifi(m): 4:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
So you guys believe this?
There is nothing like Ghana University of Technology.
It never exists.Its a HOAX.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL STORY:
Nigerian students excel in Ghana
University
Tweet
November 17, 2012 | 12:55 am
News
By OLA AJAYI, Ibadan
Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Ghana,
Ambassador Ademola Oluwaseyi, has
expressed delight at the way Nigerian
students are excelling in Ghana University of
Technology.
According to the diplomat, Nigerian student
emerged the best student for the
2010/2011 academic year.
This, he said, had proved the point that
Nigerians have the capacity to excel
anywhere they find themselves.
Based on the academic excellence of the
university, the Nigerian High Commissioner
said more efforts would be made at
strengthening Nigeria-Ghana relationship.
He also advised all Nigerians seeking
university education for their wards in
Ghana to make this university their
preferred choice.
He said these when a high powered
delegation from the university, led by the
President, Prof. Clement Dzidonu paid a
courtesy call on him, in Accra recently.
The don commended the work rate of
Nigerian students, their persevering spirit
and dedication to their studies.
The Minister Counselor at the High
Commission Hon. B.B Hamman, who is in
charge of education affairs listed some
challenges Nigerian students go through in
the institution.

That University never exists.
Lets say its Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST),the over all best student 2010/2011 was Joseph Antwi- Kusi who is currently the Trainee Manager at Royal
Bank of Scotland.
Their is nothing wrong with a Nigerian being the best Student in a Ghanaian University.In this modern era of technology,you should not be cowed down into the REALMS of LIES.
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by veesion: 4:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
dnt mind that half human if at all it has some human traits
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Nobody: 7:35pm On Nov 22, 2012
abdulkayus: ignorant fellow, so jus cos some1 write something in arabic has now make him to be BH and doesnt lyk education, LOL, oma se oooo. Dont u knw dat even d ability to write in arabic is education also. So dat mean if i quote bible verses in arabic now, u will abuse and call me BH, LOL. Go to arab nation and ask d arab xtains to giv u a sample of their bible, u will c dat its written in arabic. Arabic is jus a langiage lyk every other language even though most arab are muslims. Wat d guy even wrote in arabic is an english name. Try to get educated guy and remove d bigot and hatred frm ur mind. CIAO
Don't you know what a joke is?!
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by sanity12(m): 8:28pm On Nov 22, 2012
undecidedU must b an apprentice......U must b an apprentice......U must b an apprentice......abi no b so
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Frankiedu(m): 11:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
Chartey: THERE'S NO SCHOOL WITH THAT NAME. JUNK JOURNALISM OR MAYBE FAKE STORY
We(Nigerians) schooling in Ghana are repping our nation, hate it or love it!Not only Ghana but d world over.
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Frankiedu(m): 11:32pm On Nov 22, 2012
djfiifi: So you guys believe this?
There is nothing like Ghana University of Technology.
It never exists.Its a HOAX.

THIS IS THE ORIGINAL STORY:
Nigerian students excel in Ghana
University
Tweet
November 17, 2012 | 12:55 am
News
By OLA AJAYI, Ibadan
Nigeria’s High Commissioner to Ghana,
Ambassador Ademola Oluwaseyi, has
expressed delight at the way Nigerian
students are excelling in Ghana University of
Technology.
According to the diplomat, Nigerian student
emerged the best student for the
2010/2011 academic year.
This, he said, had proved the point that
Nigerians have the capacity to excel
anywhere they find themselves.
Based on the academic excellence of the
university, the Nigerian High Commissioner
said more efforts would be made at
strengthening Nigeria-Ghana relationship.
He also advised all Nigerians seeking
university education for their wards in
Ghana to make this university their
preferred choice.
He said these when a high powered
delegation from the university, led by the
President, Prof. Clement Dzidonu paid a
courtesy call on him, in Accra recently.
The don commended the work rate of
Nigerian students, their persevering spirit
and dedication to their studies.
The Minister Counselor at the High
Commission Hon. B.B Hamman, who is in
charge of education affairs listed some
challenges Nigerian students go through in
the institution.

That University never exists.
Lets say its Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology(KNUST),the over all best student 2010/2011 was Joseph Antwi- Kusi who is currently the Trainee Manager at Royal
Bank of Scotland.
Their is nothing wrong with a Nigerian being the best Student in a Ghanaian University.In this modern era of technology,you should not be cowed down into the REALMS of LIES.
I'lld have to side with!
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Nobody: 1:29am On Nov 23, 2012
grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Nobody: 4:07am On Nov 23, 2012
Why are our students only excelling in 3rd world and developing countries? Why do we celebrate mediocrity and being champions in local arenas? What are our students in usa,canada, uk and. Western europe doing? Can't we be the best iin such countries?
Re: Nigerian Emerges Best Student In Ghanaian University by Chartey(m): 12:06am On Jan 05, 2013
360command:

it can be KNUST or University of Mines and technology GHANA....
yeah, i was wrong. Its UMAT i think. They've changed their name. How can i delete my earlier post?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sweet Sixteen By Bolaji Abdullahi – Jamb Recommended / Uniben Post Ume Result Is Out / UTME: JAMB To Save N5bn From CBT; Holds Mock Exam On Saturday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.