Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C (9753 Views)

Naeto C's Wife, Nicole Stunning In New Photos / Unbothered! Davido Reacts To Ndlea’s Plan To Investigate His "Fan Mi" Video / Tonto Risks 15-yr In Jail For Weed Photos, NDLEA To Investigate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by usbcable(m): 2:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
FBS: Sorry folks, a little off topic but when I saw FBS , I was like whaaaayt? EFF-whaaaaat! cheesy

them suppose pay me o. copyright mehn!

was wondering was it you or not

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai if to sey na you you go dash me some kishi sha owink
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by airroseice(m): 2:15pm On Nov 22, 2012
yuzedo: If i am EFCC, i would NEVER honor a petition by a Company named "Fine Boy Swag"... WTF kinda name is that?! You mean y'all went to Corporate Affairs Commission with that sh(i)t and they attended to y'all?? undecided
Thank God you're not EFCC or part of the CAC.

Opoki: I don't expect less from a reformed Yahoo boi...
Really? Why attempt to dent his image though? If true, where are your facts?
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by pingo(m): 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
Tony Montana has chop your money hey! hey!!
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 22, 2012
can i just pay both of them? this is noise, we make good sum in less deals! wink
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by Jhulyan(m): 2:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
uihebom: If I'm Naeto C I will sue your company for exposing my bank account number to the public.
Meanin wht..y im collect person moni then im no perform thts if he did...kip quiet jor if u no get anythn reasonable 2 spit out
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by isik: 3:40pm On Nov 22, 2012
uihebom: thunder fire you and your boko haram brothers, abuja ko abuja ni. We have seen how you people attended keril hilson's show. The babe is tweeting that she wasn't happy with what she saw. People can't go to church again cos your brothers are ready to strike at anytime. Is it for people to go and gather so that your illiterate brothers will bomb them abi?then we will all say eyaa, and that's it. Bombing clubs and joints, and you people think its funny.

guy! chill... i dont know y u have to resort to insults... and also bring up religious sentiments... so its now our fault that keri hilson's show was a flop, abi?... besides y do u have to associate evri northerner with BH? u also have ur own short comings u know, bt u neva hear us generalizing u guys based on the actions of a few people.. so abeg stick to the topic of discussion ... btw, FINE BOY SWAG is comprised of both muslims and christians.... feel free to insult me.. cuz i know dats exactly what u will do... but the truth must be told..
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by abdulkayus(m): 4:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
uihebom: thunder fire you and your boko haram brothers, abuja ko abuja ni. We have seen how you people attended keril hilson's show. The babe is tweeting that she wasn't happy with what she saw. People can't go to church again cos your brothers are ready to strike at anytime. Is it for people to go and gather so that your illiterate brothers will bomb them abi?then we will all say eyaa, and that's it. Bombing clubs and joints, and you people think its funny.

STFO, oni ra nu lasan lasan. And who told u ppl didnt come to keri hilson show. Must u associate everytin wit north as BH. Mind u am nt even a northerner, bt u bigot always tend to bring in religion and ethnic sentiment into everytin immediately u hear any part of north. My guy, purge urself of dat hatred in ur mind b4 u get high BP. Mtwsssss
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by aikorodo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 22, 2012
..comments from nairalanders are begning to irritate me. Someone levelled an aligation against somebody and instead of people to tell neto c to respect himsellf and repay them there money if actually the story is true, some people are here talking trash. Pls we must not always contribute...
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by Navalsadiq(m): 9:47pm On Nov 22, 2012
400k! na so the boi cheap.nato c you fall hands.ask tu baba and co make dem tell you ow much dem take per show.iheneme!
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by FBS: 11:55am On Nov 23, 2012
usbcable:

was wondering was it you or not

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai if to sey na you you go dash me some kishi sha owink
wahali, them suppose roll me some kishi.
and you, as my padi , will get 0.2% grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by murtalaa(m): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2012
why not head to court instead. even though efcc is doing nothing to justify their continued existence, trivialities like this are better handled by the court of arbitration.
Re: FBS Entertainment Writes EFCC To Investigate Naeto C by dplomaticVal: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2013
l gues he must hav remitted the peanut by now*sighs*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Craziest Silhouette Challenge Nigeria Celebrity Version, Vee,mercy Eke Etc. Mad / Melvin Chike Just Won ₦27.3million After Staking ₦100 On Surebet247..photos / Is Psquare Really Paid Up To $300,000 Per Show As Claimed By This Ghanain Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.