Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:02 AM

In Search For Aisha2 - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / In Search For Aisha2 (1467 Views)

In Search Of 200l Female Friends From Uniosun,okuku. / In Search For A God Fearing Lady For Marriag / In Search of a Decent Girl in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 2:25pm On Feb 20, 2008
@Aisha2
I do not know what "Orange House" means, ask @Goldcircle, the poster, nko? 

@OMO IBO

Nope, they (married ones) did not tell me whether they are taken or not. It is found on their previous threads that are repeatedly their martial status everywhere as well as revealed their old or new usernames.

Like @pahahkee has said that I am excellently dig out previous threads for forum members. REMARKABLE! That is fact!!!

I was told by my ore-NLer whom dated one of single Nairaland female member and IM me complaining about her insecurity on him. I have nothing to say or offer my ore-NLer, it is between him and single Nairaland female member, not me!!!!

All of sudden both my ore and single Nairaland female member had been removed my YIM id off after I exposed only one sentence on the topic "In Search For Aisha2". I have not bother them at all- - -they both still active online/offline on Nairaland!
=========================
almondjoy:

Yes, verily, verily, verily happily married--but don't broadcast it too much.  I want to be part of the action too! cheesy

Thank you so much darling, I have eaten all those oranges used in "our Octupussy" parade for the past 2 days. Mr. Okeke "Almondo" thanks you very much! kiss

almondjoy:

Thank you for the clarification.  It looks like some peeps have been sleeping on Nairaland.  Babycool's profile says it all.  You don't even need to look too far to find her "parrrrrrrrrrrrrrner"! cool

Why?  Please there are laws on Nairaland.  If you are called forth, you have to defend your "rep" whenever necessary.  I will patiently wait till she comes back from that "Orange house".  Uspry1 knows all about those famous "oranges"! cheesy

Both AJ's quotes above refer to my link at below:

Orgasm: Can You Describe it?
My post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39289.0.html#msg1924311 and

AJ post: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-39289.0.html#msg1924436

My martial status is divorced single mother of 2 children. One is grown adult and the other is teenager.  No husband and no boyfriend. Remain celibate!!!

Finally I will not do again to expose anyone (forum members' marital status) on Nairaland anymore, because of one person on Nairaland was very possessive/jealousy/telltale grabbing to use my posting info (In Search For Aisha2) to threaten/blacklist one of my ore-NLers that i was not aware of what's going on. THIS IS DANGEROUS!!!! I never meet/know this possessive person before.

It make me think i have my lost friendship i enjoyed chatting generally on YIM daily. I back off and cut off by my ore-NLer!  cry
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 2:36pm On Feb 20, 2008
You this Uspry1 sef! grin What are you broadcasting and rebroadcasting? cheesy I would have loved aisha2 to run around a few circles before she figured it out! grin

Oranges! Hmmmmmmm! Oranges! cheesy
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by almondjoy(f): 2:41pm On Feb 20, 2008
There are just too many pests on this Nairaland.  Every thread you continue to see them. angry  Uspry1 you are definitely not one of them.  They know themselves. angry Infact very close to you. grin

Ah-ah? undecided

Gosh!

Infact, let me not let them spoil ma day at all. Night, they are here, day time nko? I have tried all combinations.  It is just like they never sleep.  They are always present.  I wonder when the best time is, to surf around here without seeing all these undesirables! undecided
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 3:09pm On Feb 20, 2008
@AJ

The best time to surf Nairaland is in the evening USA time zone (TV local news time or dinner time) while everyone in Nigeria sleep at Nigeria time zone. I am in the East Coast time zone. You are in the Pacific Coast time zone.

I saw somewhere Nairaland computer thread saying Nigeria internet provider Nigerian users to select in order to make monthly payment:

-- 9am to 9pm
-- 9pm to 9am
-- 12 hours
-- 24 hours

That is why majority of Nigerian users select 9am to 9pm only way they can afford---internet dial up provider, some hook up their cellphone via internet. Very few select 9pm to 9am. Rarely Nigerian select broadband (12 hours or 24 hours).

Does it make sense to you? (i am computer/internet proficient as well as web designer/developer)
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Feb 20, 2008
I still dont know what orange house means
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by efuah(f): 3:44pm On Feb 20, 2008
hmmmmmmm, observing from afar! cool cool cool
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by efuah(f): 3:52pm On Feb 20, 2008
Uspry1, who is efusa? was that me?
Pls am Efuah wink
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by uspry1(f): 4:12pm On Feb 20, 2008
efuah:

Uspry1, who is efusa? was that me?
Please am Efuah wink
@efuah
LOL, I was copied & pasted in a hurry using @father ab's posting previously above, not even realized it was misspelled. Yes it is you, I talked about. grin
Re: In Search For Aisha2 by efuah(f): 4:47pm On Feb 20, 2008
No probs Uspry1. . . but u know too much haba lipsrsealed grin tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stable Single Mother Wanted In Lagos. Just Be Ok / Yoruba Girl : Needs A Hubby / Merry Christmas To My Babe, Amaka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.