Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,044 members, 7,849,207 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:17 PM

Do You Ask Same Questions You Were Asked During Conversation? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do You Ask Same Questions You Were Asked During Conversation? (488 Views)

20 Very Important Questions You Should Ask Youself(pics) / If You Are Asked Not To Talk For A Year And Get 1 Million Dollar? / Which Poster Would You Like To Meet? And What Would You Ask Him/her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Ask Same Questions You Were Asked During Conversation? by bamto(m): 12:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
I was having a casual conversation with a friend recently, and was surprised when she said 'I don't appreciate it when you ask me same question I asked you.' I wonder what the big deal there is, in that, in as much as you don't over-do it. Or am I missing something here? Over to you guys.
Re: Do You Ask Same Questions You Were Asked During Conversation? by RudySmith(m): 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
It makes u quite a boring person if this is what u do. Don't u have stuff 2 talk about instead of asking her the same question she asks u?
Why do u even do that?

She asks u questions bcuz that's what she is interested about. Why don't u ask her questions about what u r interested about?
Re: Do You Ask Same Questions You Were Asked During Conversation? by bamto(m): 3:11pm On Nov 22, 2012
Its not as if 'that's what I do.' If u read my post carefully, you'll know its a one-off thing. And mind u, it was just a casual chat. Take this for instance:
'Hi. How are u?' She asks.
'I'm fine. And u?'
*silence*
'Are u thru with exams? She continues.'
'No. I have one more left. What about u?'
'I don't appreciate it when u ask me same question!'
Do you get my point now?

(1) (Reply)

Ice Prince / Appraising Oil Paintings: An Expert Shares Tips On Buying Art / Hello To Every One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.