Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,341 members, 7,822,615 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. (892 Views)

Which Business Do I Start With 200k?pls Advise. / Palm Kernel Oil Extraction Biz: A Profitable But Hidden Business / Start A Profitable Home Business In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by rotelin: 6:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
Hello,

I need a professional advise on starting a business with 200k. My target is to get at least 50k as profit on monthly bases. I need advise.
Re: I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by house213: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Importation, fiverr, information marketing is the way to go.

Try forex funds management and other sources of investment managers.

NOTE: Dont be too greedy for ROI, you may lose it all if you do not do your due diligence.
Re: I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by chiwealth: 9:18am On Nov 23, 2012
With
just 10,000Naira you can start your own business and grow in it.
unbelievable but true.
How you grow and make ur profit depends on ur input.
Re: I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by afolabisegun(m): 10:34am On Nov 23, 2012
Re: I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by rotelin: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Dear all,

I still need information on how to start improtantion from China with 200k.
Re: I Need To Start A Profitable Business With 200k. Kindly Avise On Business. by xftnigeria(m): 9:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
This is all you need. Invest N56,000 or N112,000 on Syntek Global XFT, which qualify you as an Independent Distributor, You will be entitled to 25% discount on all their products and also you can earn monthly by building a Multi Level Network Team.

With quality PRODUCTS like Xtreme Fuel Treatment, a global OPPORTUNITY to help people save money, and the amazing PEOPLE associated with Syntek Global, you can propel yourself into the life you've always imagined.

XFT, A 20-Year Track Record of Amazing Results. And NOW, for the first time, it is available to EVERYONE. Want to know how? http://www.facebook.com/syntekresults | To see amazing video presentation visit www.syntekresults.com or know more about syntek Global by visit www.syntekglobal.com. Enrol with Distributor ID: 1E31C or call 07033992255 now

(1) (Reply)

CALL ME FOR ALL UR Customs Clearing And Forwarding Agent / Peculiar Heritage Media Concept / Dstv + 2 Month Free Subscription For 15000.. Call : E-mac Digital - 08089437123

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.