Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,632 members, 7,816,607 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Google Adsense Links On My Blog - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Google Adsense Links On My Blog (705 Views)

How Do I Become A Millionaire In One Year With My Blog / Any Links On Exporting Food Stuffs Abroad / Has Any Nigerian Ever Imported Through Links From Alibaba.com? How Safe Is It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Google Adsense Links On My Blog by zogo(m): 9:50pm On Feb 07, 2008
hello,
pls can u give me guide on hw to archieve or install google adsense links on my blogs.
pls i reaay need ur assistance.
tenx
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by dsa(m): 1:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Watershed,

Thanks for the info.How do i open an account for the payment?

Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by naijacampu(m): 2:19pm On Feb 08, 2008
Oga Zogo

Here is a simple way of adding google adsense to your website.First,which kind of blog are you using?if it is blogger()-about 95% of Nigerians are using this blog.In

1.Login to your account-as if you wants to post a new page in your existing blog

2.in your admin are,click TEMPLATE

3.right there in the template,you  see  ADD A PAGE ELEMENT on to of Archive and About Me.click on it,it will open a pop up window.there are many ELEMENTS there including google adsense.

4.click on google adsense and sign in by entering your google adsense e-mail address and the post code you used in google adsense reregistrationr last five digits of your phone number.it will enter into you google adsense member area,follow the simple wizard and you are done smiley

Please if you are not using blog spot,you can copy the code and past or better still,you can write the code,if you can't,contact me-maybe I may be of help.here is my e-mail address.

@ disa
it is very simple click here www.google.com/adsense and follow the is simple intrustion.
Thanks.
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by dsa(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks for the info God bless.
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by naijacampu(m): 6:01pm On Feb 08, 2008
Thanks for the info God bless.

You are welcome wink
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by dsa(m): 9:05am On Feb 11, 2008
Thanks so much for your help

Do i need any domicilliary accout for the payment or my local acount or just home address as was requested.

Also is my gmail account different from google adsense account?

Thanks so much.
Re: Google Adsense Links On My Blog by naijacampu(m): 1:50am On Feb 21, 2008
Yeah you needs a domiciliary account to clear your check.Google will send chsk to you using the address you used while signing-up,they will send the check to you and you have to clear it using dom.acct.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Clubfreedon (online Investment) / Hope Raises For Wonder Bank Victims. / How To Investin Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.