Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,331 members, 7,819,135 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Letter To Frosbel. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Letter To Frosbel. (1600 Views)

Sincere Questions To Frosbel / Anti-Deity of Yahshua: Please Kindly Help Frosbel Answer This / Brother Frosbel, Please Stop This Fight Against Trinity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letter To Frosbel. by alexleo(m): 8:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
My dear brother in Jesus Christ,
Having been following some of your posts here, i wish to commend your love for our Lord Jesus Christ whom i also love so much. This short letter has become neccessary because i see that you seek the truth of God's word. However, i wish to advice that you go to God in prayer concerning your stand about life after death. God supports his words with testimonies. Today we believr that God perform miracles still as he did in the bible times because we witness such miracles in our lives and around us. Likewise, testimonies abound from all corners of the world about sinners going to hell when they die and children of God going to heaven or paradise as recorded in the case of the rich man and Lazarus. Most of the people who have had this experiences are not christians. Some were muslims, hindus, atheists etc. who later converted to Jesus Christ after the experience. My brother pls pray for God to guide you more on this mstter so as not to be seen by God as one who is diluting the word of God. Am not here for argument because we ve had enough of it here. i dont believe these testmonies from all parts of the world are not true. What has anybody to gain if he believes there is no such thing only to find out that there is when he dies? Pls pray for guidance from God to avoid being misled or you misleading others. You know what it means at the judgment throne.
I also want to use this medium to say am sorry in whatever way i have insulted you here. Forgive me pls. This also goes to any other person i have offended here. Pls forgive me

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by mumumugu(m): 9:14pm On Nov 22, 2012
IT IS NOT GUD TO ADVICE IN PUBLIC

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 11:24pm On Nov 22, 2012
@Op, are you a lawyer? why are you giving unsolicited advice? Dont you know it is rude to give unwanted advice in the public? Didt your ma teach you all that? This is upsetting! You should thank your stars the letter was not directed at me. .
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by alexleo(m): 7:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: @Op, are you a lawyer? why are you giving unsolicited advice? Dont you know it is rude to give unwanted advice in the public? Didt your ma teach you all that? This is upsetting! You should thank your stars the letter was not directed at me. .

The issue i raised here is something we have been discussing here openly so i dont understand what you mean by i shouldnt advice openly. The advice is not for Frosbel's benefit only but also for those who are towing that line of thought. I personally called Frosbel because in my own view he appears quite sincere in following the bible. Some others dont believe hell after death just because they are afraid of it and wants to wish it away but frosbel is just being sincere thats why am pointing this out to him so that he prays for God's guidance.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 7:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Okay, i will pass then.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by nep2ra(m): 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP, Please stop displaying false humility. You know you are very wrong on this subject on Heaven and Hell. Ask yourself these sincere questions.

1. Where is Heaven and Hell located?

2. What kind of people go there?

3. When do they go there?

4. Is Heaven and Hell ready for accommodation?

Now read these verses in[i] your [/i]bible, if you have one.

This is Jesus speaking:

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned." John 5:28-29 NIV

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, whose message I'm sure you believe in says:

"...I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."
Acts 24:14-15 NIV

Do these two passages from the Bible make you think? Yes, I thought so too.

So, please stop your ITK and research more before you come here to expose how much you know.

*Shaking my head. Religious Nigerians. Experts in all things religious yet it doesn't reflect in the well being of their nation.*

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by alexleo(m): 8:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
I dont even understand what you mean by false humility and I too know(ITK) in this matter. I ve said am not here to argue. If going to God in prayer for him to guide you to understand his word is a crime to you thats your business.

nep2ra: @OP, Please stop displaying false humility. You know you are very wrong on this subject on Heaven and Hell. Ask yourself these sincere questions.

1. Where is Heaven and Hell located?

2. What kind of people go there?

3. When do they go there?

4. Is Heaven and Hell ready for accommodation?

Now read these verses in[i] your [/i]bible, if you have one.

This is Jesus speaking:

"Do not be amazed at this, for a time is coming when all who are in their graves will hear his voice and come out – those who have done what is good will rise to live, and those who have done what is evil will rise to be condemned." John 5:28-29 NIV

Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ, whose message I'm sure you believe in says:

"...I believe everything that is in accordance with the Law and that is written in the Prophets, and I have the same hope in God as these men themselves have, that there will be a resurrection of both the righteous and the wicked."
Acts 24:14-15 NIV

Do these two passages from the Bible make you think? Yes, I thought so too.

So, please stop your ITK and research more before you come here to expose how much you know.

*Shaking my head. Religious Nigerians. Experts in all things religious yet it doesn't reflect in the well being of their nation.*

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^Hmn
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 9:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
@0P, honestly this shouldn`t have been said in public. And beside, you can`t force others to believe what they do not believe.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 9:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
pastormustwacc: @Op, are you a lawyer? why are you giving unsolicited advice? Dont you know it is rude to give unwanted advice in the public? Didt your ma teach you all that? This is upsetting! [b] You should thank your stars the letter was not directed at me. [\b] .
Na so you hash... shocked
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 9:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
^^^Err, was I?
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by nep2ra(m): 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
alexleo: I dont even understand what you mean by false humility and I too know(ITK) in this matter. I ve said am not here to argue. If going to God in prayer for him to guide you to understand his word is a crime to you thats your business.

You are not here to argue? So why are you trying to convince frosbel to believe in a place of eternal torment all in the guise of advice? You see your hypocrisy?!! Oh the humanity!
So many so-called Christians like you are really ridiculous. Our dear brother frosbel has studied the Word of God and found nowhere in the Bible where it says there exists a place of eternal torment. What unsolicited advice are you giving someone who has intelligently come to his own conclusions after an in-depth and exhaustive study on this topic?
Going to God in prayer to guide him indeed! When this same God has not said anything about sadistically burning people in fire for eternity. What a load of horse manure!

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 10:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
Draws my chair closer
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
plappville: @0P, honestly this shouldn`t have been said in public. And beside, you can`t force others to believe what they do not believe.
Where is the use of force?

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 1:06am On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: Where is the use of force?
According to the bolds, the OP displayed it. Trying to impose/press @Frosbel against his belief.
But the beginning and the end part of the letter made sense.

alexleo: My dear brother in Jesus Christ,
Having been following some of your posts here, i wish to commend your love for our Lord Jesus Christ whom i also love so much. This short letter has become neccessary because i see that you seek the truth of God's word. However, i wish to advice that you go to God in prayer concerning your stand about life after death. God supports his words with testimonies. Today we believr that God perform miracles still as he did in the bible times because we witness such miracles in our lives and around us. Likewise, testimonies abound from all corners of the world about sinners going to hell when they die and children of God going to heaven or paradise as recorded in the case of the rich man and Lazarus. Most of the people who have had this experiences are not christians. Some were muslims, hindus, atheists etc. who later converted to Jesus Christ after the experience. My brother pls pray for God to guide you more on this mstter so as not to be seen by God as one who is diluting the word of God. Am not here for argument because we ve had enough of it here. i dont believe these testmonies from all parts of the world are not true. What has anybody to gain if he believes there is no such thing only to find out that there is when he dies? Pls pray for guidance from God to avoid being misled or you misleading others. You know what it means at the judgment throne.
I also want to use this medium to say am sorry in whatever way i have insulted you here. Forgive me pls. This also goes to any other person i have offended here. Pls forgive me
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 1:27am On Nov 24, 2012
alexleo: My dear brother in Jesus Christ,
. . .
Pls forgive me
Sorry i deleted some of the other ones.

@op, na monkey-banana you be, you are one of those that make people think his first name is Jesus and his last last is christ.
A simple Brother in Christ will suffice, or brother is Jesus (if you will), what is all that for?

*Meeen, this op don suffer small o*
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by pastormustwacc: 1:28am On Nov 24, 2012
plappville:
According to the bolds, the OP displayed it. Trying to impose/press @Frosbel against his belief.
Yes, all these were what made me talk, ordinarily, i would have walked away peacefully. I hate people that try to force their beliefs on others, it is a very wrong thing to do, no matter how right you are.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by italo: 8:24am On Nov 24, 2012
alexleo: i wish to advice that you go to God in prayer concerning your stand about life after death.

May I also ask you to go to God in prayer concerning your stand about The Catholic Church?
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2012
plappville:

He did all this in a polite way. There was no force. Only, I sensed a preconceived hate.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 24, 2012
pastormustwacc:
Yes, all these were what made me talk, ordinarily, i would have walked away peacefully. I hate people that try to force their beliefs on others, it is a very wrong thing to do, no matter how right you are.
He is not forcing, but trying to reconvert.;-)
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by truthislight: 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2012
alexleo:

The issue i raised here is something we have been discussing here openly so i dont understand what you mean by i shouldnt advice openly. The advice is not for Frosbel's benefit only but also for those who are towing that line of thought. I personally called Frosbel because in my own view he appears quite sincere in following the bible. Some others dont believe hell after death just because they are afraid of it and wants to wish it away but frosbel is just being sincere thats why am pointing this out to him so that he prays for God's guidance.

and where are the scriptural proof that you have to give him this absolute advice?

Ok, you have died befor and come back abi?

Even if you said that you have died befor how can one verify that you are saying the truth?

The rich man and lazarus was a perable.

The book of "truth" the bible contain account of people that died and came back to life but the resurrected dead did not relate any experience about any thing they experience at death, was it an omission?

How then can you come to an open forum and start shouting such kind advice?

Best you can do is state your proof from the bible since you are a christian and if he has any he will also tender it, but you said you dont want a debate because you believe every thing you hear as factual.
*sigh*
presumptiouseness.

That is why people run from one witch doctor to another because of fear of the dead,
"know the truth and the truth will set you free"
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 4:43pm On Nov 24, 2012
pastormustwacc:

Thats was my point, she/he made it clear that they have had several arguements on this same issue, So her final advice is to treaten Frosbel that He will not be saved if he do not refrain. But he/she presented this in a polite manner hahaha.....!!! Anyway, we are not free from mistakes either.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 4:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Reyginus: He did all this in a polite way. There was no force. Only, I sensed a preconceived hate.

You did not see what i saw and i didn`t sense what you sensed. Needless to argue on this, case close, now bk to the thread...
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 4:51pm On Nov 24, 2012
italo:

May I also ask you to go to God in prayer concerning your stand about The Catholic Church?

Ahhh....this prayer concern plenty people ooo, @popeitalo don show hahaha....
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 5:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
truthislight:

and where are the scriptural proof that you have to give him this absolute advice?

Ok, you have died befor and come back abi?

Even if you said that you have died befor how can one verify that you are saying the truth?

The rich man and lazarus was a perable.

The book of "truth" the bible contain account of people that died and came back to life but the resurrected dead did not relate any experience about any thing they experience at death, was it an omission?

How then can you come to an open forum and start shouting such kind advice?

Best you can do is state your proof from the bible since you are a christian and if he has any he will also tender it, but you said you dont want a debate because you believe every thing you hear as factual.
*sigh*
presumptiouseness.

That is why people run from one witch doctor to another because of fear of the dead,
"know the truth and the truth will set you free"

You have not been hearing all the rumour of people that died and came bk to earth? As the bible ressurrected figures did not give us details of what hell and heaven llok like, let those that saw Pope & Michael Jackson tell us some beautiful nonsense unscriptural stories!
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by alexleo(m): 6:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
plappville: @0P, honestly this shouldn`t have been said in public. And beside, you can`t force others to believe what they do not believe.

What shouldnt be said in public? Why do you people see everything as attack? If i wanted to attack frosbel i would ve done it straight forward. I use to attack frosbel in the past because of this same issue because i felt he was one of this people that likes to water down the bible but after reading some of his posts here i discovered that he was just reading his bible sincerely and not with the intention of turning its truths down as i thought. Thats why i specifically directed this to him and i wasnt forcing him as you falsely accused me. I only asked him to pray for God's direction which isnt a bad advice for any good child of God in settling controversial issues such as this. If you say am forcing him then all of us should stop preaching and advicing people cos it also amounts to forcing people against their belief. Including to stop telling the atheists to believe in God because it also amounts to forcing them against their belief. Lets be fair in our reasoning here pls o.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by alexleo(m): 6:55pm On Nov 24, 2012
plappville:

You have not been hearing all the rumour of people that died and came bk to earth? As the bible ressurrected figures did not give us details of what hell and heaven llok like, let those that saw Pope & Michael Jackson tell us some beautiful nonsense unscriptural stories!

And you have no right to condemn what people said they experienced. You can choose not to believe it. Your stand about it doesnt change anything if what they said is true.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Frosbel. by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
plappville:

You did not see what i saw and i didn`t sense what you sensed. Needless to argue on this, case close, now bk to the thread...
Lol. That's good. There is the natural part that should come to us indifferently, the other differently. The different one, you're displaying.
Anyway, back to the thread.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by cyrexx: 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
alexleo:

What shouldnt be said in public? Why do you people see everything as attack? If i wanted to attack frosbel i would ve done it straight forward. I use to attack frosbel in the past because of this same issue because i felt he was one of this people that likes to water down the bible but after reading some of his posts here i discovered that he was just reading his bible sincerely and not with the intention of turning its truths down as i thought. Thats why i specifically directed this to him and i wasnt forcing him as you falsely accused me. I only asked him to pray for God's direction which isnt a bad advice for any good child of God in settling controversial issues such as this. If you say am forcing him then all of us should stop preaching and advicing people cos it also amounts to forcing people against their belief. Including to stop telling the atheists to believe in God because it also amounts to forcing them against their belief. Lets be fair in our reasoning here pls o.

and you think your own beliefs are all true and you dont need to change any of your beliefs like the way you believe others like frosbel have to change their beliefs?
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by italo: 6:05pm On Nov 25, 2012
alexleo:
And you have no right to condemn what people said they experienced. You can choose not to believe it. Your stand about it doesnt change anything if what they said is true.

Then why do you condemn the Catholic faith?

Just asking.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 6:25pm On Nov 25, 2012
cyrexx:

and you think your own beliefs are all true and you dont need to change any of your beliefs like the way you believe others like frosbel have to change their beliefs?

Good question, and the OP has refused to understand He hasn`t done wrong. No one is against the fact of Him speaking with his fellow brethren on a particular issue/subject. The «matter» here is the act of insisting, trying to make @Frosbel believe His accurate stands, while Frosbel is completely wrong. This is what spoils His letter. The worse is that, He didnt present any scripture to back His claim.
Re: Letter To Frosbel. by plappville(f): 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2012
Reyginus: Lol. That's good. There is the natural part that should come to us indifferently, the other differently. The different one, you're displaying.
Anyway, back to the thread.

Just listening to this beautiful ♪♪♪, lets just keep the thread going!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Loophole In Atheism / The Trouble With Richard Dawkins / Apostle Johnson Suleiman U Are Stupid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.