Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:33 AM

Which Way To Go? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Which Way To Go? (586 Views)

UK Postgraduate Study vs IT Certifications: Which Way? / Cima Or Cips Which Way / It Certifications Or Degree - Which Way To Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Way To Go? by jossy26: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2012
H
Re: Which Way To Go? by jossy26: 8:07am On Nov 23, 2012
H
Re: Which Way To Go? by jossy26: 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Na wa oo; abeg make una respond na?
Re: Which Way To Go? by yamakuza: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
jossy26: Hello house, pls I need your help as regard dis issue about my career. I have an HND in elect/elect and am considering two options to further my education. Firstly is to either pursue a Btech in university of south africa (unisa)' its well recognised or I go for a PGD in management science and then MBA.
My constraints are; for the unisa, I may find that a bit difficult to cope cos its been a while I graduated from school, am more business inclined now but the stigma on HND is the main reason I want to go for it.
I will cope well with a PGD in management science nd MBA
but that HND is giving me a major concern.

I beg experience peeps in the house to come to my aid; am at a fix now on the direction to go

follow your heart/head

in life, there are no hard & fast rules
Re: Which Way To Go? by jossy26: 11:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Thank you Mr Yamakuza

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Internship Oppurtunity For An IT Personnel In China / Vacancy: P.A To A Fashion Design Director / Our Genuine Company That Deals In Quality Products Of Diesel And Kerosine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.