Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,849 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:45 PM

Cima Or Cips Which Way - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cima Or Cips Which Way (3070 Views)

CIMA Introduces New Programme For Nigerian Finance Professionals / Why Employers Are Saying Yes To CIMA Qualification / Prospect Of CIMA (Chartered Institute Of Management Accounting) Holders In NG? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cima Or Cips Which Way by dotmana1: 9:41am On Jul 30, 2010
Good day Nairalanders,

I am presently a bank worker for at least 5years.
I have an HND Accounting with Upper credit and God has been so good
In view of this,i need a change in my career.
I am thinking of registering for Chartered Institute of Management accountant (CIMA)or Chartered institute of Purchasing and Supply(CIPS)
Please advice me.

2.Please who are these people from Ojuelegba?Chartered Institute of Management Accountants of Nigeria(CIMA)are they recognized?
check www.cimanigeria.com and CIMAglobal
Re: Cima Or Cips Which Way by AjanleKoko: 7:43pm On Jul 30, 2010
Given your background, CIMA is better.
You'll even get a number of exemptions because of your qualifications.
CIPS is not really here or there.

Go for the the CIMA global, and free those Ojuelegba people. I'm sure they are conmen, nobody knows them.

Just out of curiosity, you have HND in Accounting, why didn't you write ICAN?
Re: Cima Or Cips Which Way by Nobody: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2010
Run from those Ojuelegba people
Went there last year when i wanted to register for CIMA thinking they were affiliated to CIMA GLOBAL
Asked a lot of questions but they kept evading it
The peak of it was when i asked what level I will start from since I have a background in Arts.
The guy told me not to worry, according to him ‘all na Degree’ i just needed to write 2 exams and a research project them i will be Chartered.
How Ridiculous!

(1) (Reply)

What Does Actuarial Science Entail? / When Is The Nigerian Army Dssc List Coming Out ? / How To Become An Hot Cake In The Job Market With/without Oversea Masters!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.