Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:16 AM

Word Of Advice - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Word Of Advice (2025 Views)

Only D Word Of God Cn Do Dis / Start Ur Comment With The Last Word Of The Person Above U....funny Tinz Pls! / Piss Of Advice. . .(mr Bin Gbagbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 9:43am On Nov 23, 2012
We lack talent in this joke section.
Our only talent is to Ctr-c + Ctr-p. When do we learn on how to make our own jokes. Most joke here are from FB pages. We have the talents, we just depend too much on others to do the dirty work, then we benefit.
You're talented, I'm talented, we're all talented. Get down to it.

1 Like

Re: Word Of Advice by Emmyk(m): 9:56am On Nov 23, 2012
Looking forward to reading your jokes.
Re: Word Of Advice by sats: 9:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
speeder: We lack talent in this joke section.
Our only talent is to Ctr-c + Ctr-p. When do we learn on how to make our own jokes. Most joke here are from FB pages. We have the talents, we just depend too much on others to do the dirty work, then we benefit.

preacher, d section is not limited to jokes u created personally, if u find jokes that r good, pls share, thats much easier, quicker and more fun
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 9:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
I'm not saying it isn't good, I'm just saying our over depend depresses our ability to develop.
Re: Word Of Advice by toygod2: 1:34am On Nov 24, 2012
u talk beter....@speeder
Re: Word Of Advice by larride(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2012
@OP......true talk.

@toygod..... Wetin be dis your signature? If Nairaland sucks kindly go to ur FB page
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 1:39pm On Nov 25, 2012
toygod2: u talk beter....@speeder
thanks.
Re: Word Of Advice by bunmioguns(m): 1:47pm On Nov 25, 2012

oga oo, see pot calling kettle black. . . .smh
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 2:36pm On Nov 25, 2012
bunmioguns:
oga oo, see pot calling kettle black. . . .smh
I know u're victim of ctr-c + ctr-p. Dont worry, just develop urself.
Re: Word Of Advice by bunmioguns(m): 3:06pm On Nov 25, 2012
speeder:
I know u're victim of ctr-c + ctr-p. Dont worry, just develop urself.

is it a crime for you to just write it in english rather than disgracing urself with dis fake shortcut. . . .CTRL + P = Print while CTRL + V = Paste
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 2:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
bunmioguns:
is it a crime for you to just write it in english rather than disgracing urself with dis fake shortcut. . . .CTRL + P = Print while CTRL + V = Paste
I guess i wrote it in Yoruba, right?
Foolish boy. Can't differentiate btw English and other languages. Visit ur kindergarten.
Re: Word Of Advice by realsammie(m): 8:53pm On Nov 27, 2012
speeder:
I guess i wrote it in Yoruba, right?
Foolish boy. Can't differentiate btw English and other languages. Visit ur kindergarten.

SHUT UP THERE.
Someone is trying to correct u and u re still proving difficult.
OLODO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, i am yet to read any of ur so call joke. ODENSON
Re: Word Of Advice by pman06(m): 9:04pm On Nov 27, 2012
After reading such a long sermon there, i was expecting you to end it with a joke of your own, well too bad, you suffer the same problem too mumu..
Re: Word Of Advice by toygod2: 10:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
Who are these silly,uncultured,never-do-well,easy to insult goats here?Mstchewwwwww

@SPEEDER, dont mind dem......they have diarheal of the mouth
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2012
I wouldn't blame them for the world. When they've enslaved themselves to bunmioguns. Better be a master of ur own making.
Re: Word Of Advice by realsammie(m): 7:42am On Nov 28, 2012
speeder: I wouldn't blame them for the world. When they've enslaved themselves to bunmioguns. Better be a master of ur own making.
bunmiogun ke? me and dat one na cat and dog o. we no dey c eye to eye. but seriously accept ur mistakes and stop blabing.
Re: Word Of Advice by RexioKlasik(m): 8:01am On Nov 28, 2012

den lead by example.....

We r waiting....... lipsrsealed
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 10:50pm On Nov 28, 2012
realsammie:
bunmiogun ke? me and dat one na cat and dog o. we no dey c eye to eye. but seriously accept ur mistakes and stop blabing.
who ask u? That one na ur business, if u like make una be cat and ram, na ur wahala
Re: Word Of Advice by pman06(m): 9:31am On Nov 29, 2012
speeder:
who ask u? That one na ur business, if u like make una be cat and ram, na ur wahala

Guy you no get word for month. If you cant practice what you preach dude, then whats the essence of you preaching in the first place.

In short, your first post na wash joor...park well.
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 12:13pm On Nov 29, 2012
pman06:

Guy you no get word for month. If you cant practice what you preach dude, then whats the essence of you preaching in the first place.

In short, your first post na wash joor...park well.
keep shut, who told you i dont practice what I preach, slaves.
Re: Word Of Advice by bunmioguns(m): 4:41pm On Nov 29, 2012
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Word Of Advice by toluleke(m): 1:59am On Nov 30, 2012
dis Space is not for sale

beware of my boy SPEEDER
Re: Word Of Advice by speeder(m): 4:05am On Dec 01, 2012
toluleke: dis Space is not for sale
beware of my boy SPEEDER
sometimes, the son is the father of the man, cos some father are senseless. I hope u'r wiser
Re: Word Of Advice by toluleke(m): 1:50pm On Dec 01, 2012
Y not son.ow.k show dem an example of a funny joke.
Re: Word Of Advice by Ruqaya(f): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2012
I think I should call 767 or 112
Re: Word Of Advice by pman06(m): 3:32pm On Dec 01, 2012
Ruqaya: I think I should call 767 or 112

Do you think they can have this OP arrested? Cos me i tire for this slave wey dey claim master for here...pure wack.
Re: Word Of Advice by toluleke(m): 9:51pm On Dec 01, 2012
Y now?leave my son alone.atlist he was just xpressing his tots.
Re: Word Of Advice by anonymous419: 11:35am On Dec 03, 2012
sats:

preacher, d section is not limited to jokes u created personally, if u find jokes that r good, pls share, thats much easier, quicker and more fun

the jokes u find and share, do they fall 4rm heaven? Wat d poster is saying is u guyz post old jokes instead of creating new ones, dont u think u have d capacity to create a joke?

(1) (Reply)

So So So So Funny Woo / A Lady Wearing Brazilian Hair Of 300 Thousand Naira Complaining Of Headache / When Buhari Said I Belong To NOBODY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.