Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas (1970 Views)

Surgeons In Texas / A Blind Man In Texas / Obj. In Texas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:27pm On Oct 20, 2014
A DEA Agent stopped at a ranch in Texas and talked to an old rancher. He told the rancher, "I need to inspect your ranch for illegally grown drugs." The rancher said, "okay, but don't go into that field over there...", as he pointed out the location. The DEA Agent verbally exploded and said, "look mister, I have the authority of the federal government with me!" Reaching into his rear back pocket, the arrogant officer removed his badge and proudly displayed it to the rancher. "See this badge?! This badge means I can go wherever I want... On any land! No questions asked, no answers given! Do you understand old man?!"

The rancher kindly nodded, apologized, and went about his chores. Moments later the rancher heard loud screams, he looked up and saw the DEA agent running for his life, being chased by the ranchers big Santa Gertrudis Bull...... With every step the bull was gaining ground on the officer, and it was likely that he'd sure enough get gored before he reached safety. The officer was clearly terrified. The old rancher threw down his tools, ran as fast as he could to the fence, and yelled at the top of his lungs......

"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!" shocked

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas by LewsTherin: 4:41pm On Oct 22, 2014
Fella was walking aimlessly through a field when he realised he was a few meters from a ground-pawing bull like the one yiu got up there^^. He stops in fear, seeing the closest fence was about a stadium length away with a farmer leaning on the fence, stalk of wheat between his teeth.
Fella shouts to the farmer "is that bull safe?"
Farmer looks at it and shouts back "sure, its as safe as anything you want", he takes out the wheat stalk from his mouth, spits on the floor and says "I'm not sure about you though!"

1 Like

Re: A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
LewsTherin:

Fella was walking aimlessly through a field when he realised he was a few meters from a ground-pawing bull like the one yiu got up there^^. He stops in fear, seeing the closest fence was about a stadium length away with a farmer leaning on the fence, stalk of wheat between his teeth.
Fella shouts to the farmer "is that bull safe?"
Farmer looks at it and shouts back "sure, its as safe as anything you want", he takes out the wheat stalk from his mouth, spits on the floor and says "I'm not sure about you though!"

grin grin grin
Re: A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:29pm On Nov 06, 2014

Re: A DEA Officer Stopped At A Ranch In Texas by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:05pm On Aug 01, 2015
"YOUR BADGE! SHOW HIM YOUR BADGE!" grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Photo Of D Day( NAIJA Police) / When You Have A Phd In Taking Selfie (hilarious Photo) / Omo See Gobe....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.