Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (31010 Views)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / A Girl Born With Hands Joined / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
is the baby still a virgin?
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by fitzmayowa: 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
Na wa o, a world where anything and everything is possible
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Tinkybabe(f): 3:47pm On Nov 23, 2012
irunmoleaiye: i don't think dis is medically possible. but who knows, it might be the work of the holy spirit grin
It's medically possible!It's known as fetus in fetu...It's just like the engulfment of his /her twin and this isn't the first of its kind. There are some recorded live cases of this occurrence..some are detected early enough and others later in life.The fetus can be removed by surgical operation.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by leyitto(m): 3:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
yep... parasitic twin is correct...specifically called FETUS IN FETU... d grl kinda 'swallowed' her twin.... its an anomaly dat sometimes occurs in twins... d girl wrapped around her twin since dey were monozygotic n shared d same placenta.... when growth continued in this manner, d secon twin bcame parasitic had to survive using some of d healthy one's vitals... especially her brain as she (d parasitic twin) doesnt have one.... hope some some 'weird' guyz here av bn educated...

lets at least try to find out info about stuffs before placin comments...

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by seyenko(m): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Its just that her twin embryo did not develop properly instead it was absorbed into her during their development in the womb
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
One must be high on alcohol to believe this, sounds like a program in emmanuel tv. Even if a baby swallowed sperm which is most unlikely, how can the sperm fertilize inside the body 's digestive system?
The most likely is fetus in fetu but its not called pregnacy, anyway, saudi doctors sha.

5 Likes

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by greatgod2012(f): 3:56pm On Nov 23, 2012
Its impossible, its as a result of an abnormality.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Judolisco(m): 4:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
i dont think its possible ;Di dont think its possible
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Psylas(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
EVERYTHING IS NOW POSSIBLE
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by donotbanme1: 4:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
lucenzo: is the baby still a virgin?

I doubt. Am suspecting you.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Ticklishmummy(f): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
pak:

brilliant girl.

E pa atewo fun.
''pa pa papapa papapapa milo!!!!''
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by abohrandy: 4:24pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: Based on my research, this can happen when a pregnant woman is still indulging in s.e..x. The man might be doing two at a time!
Seriously,,,,this is very odd!
Im sure its not a foetus, but one of those biological anomalies!

so she was born disvirgined? or what? undecided
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Wislet(f): 4:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
irunmoleaiye: i don't think dis is medically possible. but who knows, it might be the work of the holy spirit grin
Do not blaaspheme the Holy Spirit.
Be very careful of the words you say before you regret it for eternity.
God is not your mate.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by johndavid1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2012
watch what you say about the holy spirit angry angry angry
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by abiki(f): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's called foetus in foetu. A foetus is enclosed within the abdomen of a normally developing foetus. She had a twin obviously.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Sirmee(m): 4:35pm On Nov 23, 2012
No be dat hospital Stella Obasanjo die abi na Yaradua? shocked
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by piero2u(m): 4:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
angryThis is a big lie. if the baby is 1month old, how old is the fetus ?>:
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by toprealman: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: someone is just trying to advitise a blog,it's very imposible
Ignorance they say is bliss to the uninformed. The issue of the baby being 'pregnant' is a medical condition, nothing new or strange about it. Google render their services free of charge, use it whenever in doubt.
Cheers
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by 360command: 4:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is absolutely the work of incestism. This is what happens when people of the same family fvcks the other within that family circle.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by thorpido(m): 5:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's a congenital abnormality that occurs when a twin pregnancy is conceived but one of them fails to thrive and the stunted foetus is embellished in the womb of the other.It's called foetus-in-foetus.There have been cases like this around the world.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by ACM10: 5:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: Based on my research, this can happen when a pregnant woman is still indulging in s.e..x. The man might be doing two at a time!
Seriously,,,,this is very odd!
Im sure its not a foetus, but one of those biological anomalies!
The bolded is impossible! The unborn baby is covered with a sac and completely separated from her mother. The only contact with the outside world is through diffusion @ the placenta. Sper.m can never find its way to fertilize the unborn baby's ova.

Besides, when does a girl start shedding a mature ovary?

If you factor all this events, you will know that media sensationalized this medically impossible news.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by ACM10: 5:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
toprealman: Ignorance they say is bliss to the uninformed. The issue of the baby being 'pregnant' is a medical condition, nothing new or strange about it. Google render their services free of charge, use it whenever in doubt.
Cheers
Can foetus get pregnant? undecided I guess you should take your own advice. Google is your best friend.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by trendystuf(f): 5:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
Strange
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by ACM10: 5:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
991: One must be high on alcohol to believe this, sounds like a program in emmanuel tv. Even if a baby swallowed sperm which is most unlikely, how can the sperm fertilize inside the body 's digestive system?
The most likely is fetus in fetu but its not called pregnacy, anyway, saudi doctors sha.
The bolded is so funny that I don't know when I hit the "like" button. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by ACM10: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tinkybabe:
It's medically possible!It's known as fetus in fetu...It's just like the engulfment of his /her twin and this isn't the first of its kind. There are some recorded live cases of this occurrence..some are detected early enough and others later in life.The fetus can be removed by surgical operation.
I completely agree with you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Oyo NUJ Fumes Over Makinde’s Poorly Equipped Emergency Centre / Vitamins 4 A Glowing Smooth,silky,spotless Skin / Stop Using Libido-Enhancing Drugs - NAFDAC Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.