Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,146 members, 7,821,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia (31012 Views)

Scissors Found In Nigeria Pilgrim's Belly In Saudi Arabia (photo) / A Girl Born With Hands Joined / Girl Born With Imperforate Anus In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by jude33084(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2012
harlos: Omo hw did dat happen Abi the thing of the father by mistake enter the baby's thing

kolo grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by omenziate(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
This na tory for craze people for Saudi.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by salam001(m): 5:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
lucenzo: is the baby still a virgin?
get your answers here [url]http://www.google.com/xhtml?q=Is%20the%20baby%20still%20a%20virgin%3f&client=ms-opera_mb_no&channel=bh[/url]
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Yuzarsif(m): 5:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Allahu akbar

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2012
This is the fault of the mother she ate 2 much Ijebu garri and only one of the twin eats the garri this made the other jealous thereby eating the other twin!!!
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by anishe(m): 5:39pm On Nov 23, 2012
lucenzo: Nairaland na wash

You mean to say Nairaland is online beer parlour abi
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by liyalla(m): 5:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
mascot87: what? shocked shocked, warning: dont attribute this to the world coming to an end o
you are absolutly rit, d first thing people want to say is d world is coming to an end. U'r good. But d most shocking of d century
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by yohannazack(m): 5:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
irunmoleaiye: i don't think dis is medically possible. but who knows, it might be the work of the holy spirit grin

dont u ever make dis kind of comment against the HOLY SPIRIT, fo GOD doesnt fogiv any sin against the HOLY GHOST. Instead, if dats true, den it must be a biological complexity.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 6:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: someone is just trying to advitise a blog,it's very imposible

Mtchew!

Carry on...
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by susieQ1(f): 6:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
well i see the possibility of such an occurrence. i mean, just some months back i read a report which confirmed that a middle aged man was pregnant with his twin brother!!! i'm quite sure that this might just be such a case. really a relief to know that the baby is ok now smiley
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by JikoSnazzy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
mascot87: what? shocked shocked, warning: dont attribute this to the world coming to an end o
mtcheeeeeew!!...how did you beliv dis shit undecided
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Finland(m): 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
see for yourself if you don't believe write up you should believe video grin

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/1179556/baby_is_pregnant_unique_case/
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by tremor86: 7:18pm On Nov 23, 2012
this is a waste of precios time and of all my hard earned MB.
#snubs thread
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by azzypandes(m): 7:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
They said its fectus!!! How come it is pregnant like you ve said?
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by nomorename(f): 7:45pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by gnachu2: 7:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Thank you GOD and Jesus for how you made.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
Duh, I see a lot of ignorant and myopic illiterate talk here. For your information, this isn't the 1st, 2nd or even 10th case of a parasitic twin.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by autchman144(m): 8:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
ayobase: Based on my research, this can happen when a pregnant woman is still indulging in s.e..x. The man might be doing two at a time!
Seriously,,,,this is very odd!
Im sure its not a foetus, but one of those biological anomalies!
...and i suppose d baby girl has already started producing eggs?
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Lakayana: 8:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
salam001: Oh my God ,if it dont happen In an African country,it would be in an Asian country,oh lord...why Us?
They said Saudi Arabia and very sure its not in Africa.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by gnachu2: 9:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
autchman144: ...and i suppose d baby girl has already started producing eggs?
these answers it all joint twin.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by bolaino(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Abrantie: It's biologically impossible for a baby to be pregnant. God's design of the human body went through several quality control checks to prevent such things.

For chrisakes, you mean to tell me she was carrying eggs while in mama's womb, which inadvertently got fertilized? IMPOSSIBLE!
when I see posts like yours I realise how foolish religion and it's adherents are, u believe that this is impossible but u believe that a woman got pregnant without sleeping with a man and gave birth to your God, how ironic and moronic, #no offence,
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by navygrl: 11:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
The baby was not regnant. That was her twin sister. One fetus will absorb the other if one dies. Most the time the only thing that spears of the dead twin is a tumor of hair and teeth, an occasional arm or foot. Its called "fetus in fetu"

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Ogonimilitant(m): 12:14am On Nov 24, 2012
That is why it is not good to be having sex with a pregnant woman,

The sperm can fertilize the baby if it happens to be girl
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by londoncakes(m): 12:21am On Nov 24, 2012
OMG, its terrible
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 1:25am On Nov 24, 2012
autchman144: ...and i suppose d baby girl has already started producing eggs?
Every girl is born with the complete eggs they will live with all through their lives. These eggs only get matured later in life. It's a wrong assumptions if you think eggs are produced later in life.
On the topic, the situation is possible & this is not the first time such thing is happening. The baby is not pregnant in the real sense, she's only carrying her twin. It's an abnormal defect during foetal formation.
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Finland(m): 3:17am On Nov 24, 2012
bolaino: when I see posts like yours I realise how foolish religion and it's adherents are, u believe that this is impossible but u believe that a woman got pregnant without sleeping with a man and gave birth to your God, how ironic and moronic, #no offence,
your head is two empty calabash joined together, EMPTY! grin
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by pendusky(m): 6:04am On Nov 24, 2012
i dont fancy men going near women when ther pregnant, that effects...
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 7:20am On Nov 24, 2012
Fetus in fetu! It happens all the time; nothing new!
Re: Pregnant Baby Girl Born In Saudi Arabia by Nobody: 8:05am On Nov 24, 2012
All you extra long dicked men, beware! I'm sure it happened during bleeping while the baby was in d womb. That is called double injection method. Into the baby's unmentionable via d mather's unmentionable. It would have been a hearthrick if there were twins in the woman's womb. Chicharito things!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

COVID-19: Oyo NUJ Fumes Over Makinde’s Poorly Equipped Emergency Centre / Stop Using Libido-Enhancing Drugs - NAFDAC Warns Nigerians / Lagos Confirms 4 COVID-19 Deaths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.