Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,057 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby (2320 Views)

My Fiance Just Told Me He Has A Son! / My Wife Just Told Me She Has A Boyfriend And That There Is Nothing ℓ̊ Will Do / My Sister In Law Slapped Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by Anazp: 10:26am On Nov 23, 2012
I came to stay in my brother's house after service. During this period, my brother who works in an oil company was posted overseas. I was left alone with his wife in the house. They had been childless for a while now. I simply kept to myself, however my brothers wife was always trying to draw closer. I refused. One thing led to another and we started a relationship. I tried to stop but she insisted we continue since my brother wasnt around. I did not like this at all. Recently she came to me to tell me she was pregnant. She couldnt tell my brother since he would suspect- he had been away for months. Shes insisting she would keep the baby which i'm firmly against. What do i do now?
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by luvmijeje(f): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
hehehehe,orisirisi smh.When both of u were doing collabo did u open a thread and cry 4 help.Now u ve to man up and take over ur resposibility.
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by k2039: 10:59am On Nov 23, 2012
Congratulation.

If you cant keep the baby,then commit suicide,that way you would know what it feels like killing the foetus
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by weslineo: 11:13am On Nov 23, 2012
CAN U IMAGINE U?I DEY LAUGH.DID U SEEK OUR CONSENT B4 SLEEPING WITH HER,FOLLOW UR MIND AS U FOLLOWED UR MIND IN DOING THE ACT.GOD IS WATCHING.
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by feminineA: 11:20am On Nov 23, 2012
You are sooo wicked!so you could do this to ur brother?anyway the deed is done. The way out is your choice really but I don't support abortion
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by tonym1(m): 11:31am On Nov 23, 2012
CAN U IMAGINE U?I DEY LAUGH.DID U SEEK OUR CONSENT B4 SLEEPING WITH HER,FOLLOW UR MIND AS U FOLLOWED UR MIND IN DOING THE ACT.GOD IS WATCHING

Very funny .... boy o boy you have done the unthinkable and now you are looking for answers. Best thing to do is tell your brother and keep the baby, definitely I can guarantee there is no FAMILY any more
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by greatgod2012(f): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
See ur mouth, u are a betrayal, u betrayed ur brother just because he wasnt around, he trusted u enough to allow u live with his family, and now u betrayed his trust...SMH

so, if he has left his daughter in ur care, are u sure u will not molest d little girl?
Abeg, dance to ur tune.

As 4 d wife, bird of d same feather flock together, u deserve each other, both of u are betrayer.
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by BasseyJ(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Dont know why some guys Bleep up lyk this o? Upon all the gals in this world, na ur bro's wife u see to straff undecidedundecidedundecided now you are asking what to do...mtcheeew, go chop winch then chop the baby 4 nite...ode mumu
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by otoigiamu(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Private isp success anywhere
privateispbiz..com
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by tasandra: 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
angryWhat a lifeless thin u are angry u can go ahead and marry the pit toilet..hope ur broda,kills the both of u.
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by inwangobio(m): 3:42pm On Nov 23, 2012
yes congrats: one thing led to another and you started sleeping with your brother's wife. why didn't you move out if u didnt want to do it? you have completely betrayed your brother that had so much trust and confidence in you. Since they were childless and when did you become a child giver? you better pray to God for forgiveness.
Re: My Sister In Law Just Told Me She Is Carrying My Baby by baby124: 5:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
The real truth is that you are a thief and onijekuje. While she is a desperado. If she doesn't confess, tell her you will tell everyone in your family. Heh, they will only be angry with you but you are still family. While she will lose everything. Except she and the husband are in on it. Who knows? Afterall, the brothers DNA may be the same as his. undecided. Nothing in this world ever surprises me again.

(1) (Reply)

Would You rather ''take It To Your Grave''? / Nigerians React As Shops For intimacy gadgets Spring Everywhere In Lagos / Can Baby Walkers Give Them Bow Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.