Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

AUDITIONS In Lagos For Ebonylife TV - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / AUDITIONS In Lagos For Ebonylife TV (1692 Views)

EBONYLIFE TV Auditions For Actors And Presenters. / Mo Abudu Launches EbonyLife TV Entertainment Network / Mo'Abudu To Launch 'EbonyLife' Private Television Channel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

AUDITIONS In Lagos For Ebonylife TV by nex(m): 11:46am On Nov 23, 2012
EbonyLife TV, a subsidiary of Media and Entertainment City Africa (MEC Africa), and leading media and entertainment platform has reached a Joint Venture Agreement and concession of Studio Tinapa and also signed a Channel Distribution Agreement with Multichoice to broadcast on the DSTV platform.

Talk show hostess, TV producer, Entrepreneur and Venture Capitalist, Mo Abudu is the CEO of MEC Africa and has spent months assembling the best of Nigeria in broadcast and production amongst a team of international experts from the United States and South Africa

In a bid to create original programming that cut across music, lifestyle, film, drama, talk, factual, comedy, magazine, reality and even sports to the sub-Saharan Africa region, EbonyLife will be holding auditions on December 3rd and 4th, at Terra Kulture, Victoria Island, Lagos, to recruit fresh talent consisting of actors, singers, comedians, and presenters.

Time: 8 am to 5 pm
Venue: Terra Kulture, Plot 1376 Tiamiyu Savage St, V.I.
NOTE: Bring along a 5" by 7" photo. Airbrushed pictures will NOT be accepted.

For enquiries, visit www.XciteAfrica.com www.facebook.com/XciteAfrica www.twitter.com/XciteAfrica

Re: AUDITIONS In Lagos For Ebonylife TV by easrael(f): 12:50pm On Jan 23, 2013
please have you people contacted the winners because a friend of mine told me he received a mail containing the selected few pls send me the mail @ gdnsconsulting@gmail.com. Thank you

(1) (Reply)

Multichoice Is Introducing New Prices Again...!!! / Spartacus Star Andy Withfield Is Dead, / Sad News For All The Fans Of Jackie Chan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.