Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! (1194 Views)

Changing Of System Language(my Brand Labtop) - Am In Trouble / Usb For Expresscard Adapter Cable In Nigeria: Help Pls / Labtop Internet Connection Via Glo Gprs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Zagala: 1:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
I have 14thousand naira,and I want to use it to buy labtop were can i get it? Please help me if u know
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Youngzedd(m): 6:10pm On Nov 23, 2012
Zagala: I have 14thousand naira,and I want to use it to buy labtop were can i get it? Please help me if u know

You can get brand new mini laptop with that amount on Aliexpress.com

But at for fairly used here in Nigeria, u will get scrap.
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Zagala: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Thanks,but i need more people to say somting.
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Maleeq(m): 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
Zagala: I have 14thousand naira,and I want to use it to buy labtop were can i get it? Please help me if u know
It's your sort of folks that would come out later screaming they got scammed. In this age and time, what kind of laptop would be sold at N14k? And I am certain you are looking for a brand new, top of the range laptop?
Let me help you out, look for Desmond or Bright.... They would scam you readily and you would get your laptop before Jesus returns.

3 Likes

Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Zagala: 7:05am On Nov 25, 2012
Do you mean that i cant get better 14k labtop in nigeria?ok! What o 20k fairly used one?
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Youngzedd(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2012
Maleeq:
It's your sort of folks that would come out later screaming they got scammed. In this age and time, what kind of laptop would be sold at N14k? And I am certain you are looking for a brand new, top of the range laptop?
Let me help you out, look for Desmond or Bright.... They would scam you readily and you would get your laptop before Jesus returns.

Gbam!
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Youngzedd(m): 11:54am On Nov 25, 2012
Zagala: Do you mean that i cant get better 14k labtop in nigeria?ok! What o 20k fairly used one?

What actually do you want to buy Labtop or laptop.

If you want to buy phone go straight and buy phone but if you want to buy laptop, do the following;

If you want to buy laptop deep inside ur pocket and get 35k go straight to computer village Ikeja to get a better laptop with 60HD and 1G Ram.

You will never get a sound laptop with that amount, don't buy what you will regret later.

Be wise, think harder b4 taken decisions.
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by moonraker(m): 4:13am On Nov 26, 2012
Habaaaaaa shocked shocked shocked

14K for laptop?? Hmmmmmm angry angry angry

Look OP, dont kid your self. You want a laptop that

will serve you well?? Be ready to bring out at least 50K.

It is not bu force to use a laptop is it??
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by tessyade: 2:55pm On Nov 27, 2012
I wish the poster listens to these advices so as not to fall prey to scammers. Looking for a laptop with just 14k is too ridiculous.
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by omoobajeje1(m): 4:25am On Nov 28, 2012
Can't you read all what have been posted above? A word Į̸̸̨§ enough 4 D̶̲̥̅̊ wise.
Zagala: Do you mean that i cant get better 14k labtop in nigeria?ok! What o 20k fairly used one?
Re: Were Can I Get 14thousand Naira Labtop In Nigeria? Help Please! by Dasameolgee(m): 1:28am On Dec 01, 2012
Hmmn....lemme think....
I have one SYSTEMAX 20GB, DVD-RM, 256RAM.
I knw the specs aint large but its quite cute and working well..at least, you'll test it before you pay. I'm based in lagos. I'll sell for 15k. Call me to check it out. 080634390390

(1) (Reply)

Using Your Simple Server Configured Android Device On Ur Pc Via Hotspot, / I Need A Fairly Used Laptop To Buy / Discount Sale On Iview Laptop Pc At Micostar Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.