Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,546 members, 7,816,327 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Diamond Bank Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diamond Bank Recruitment (27294 Views)

Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment For Graduate Tellers / STERLING BANK RECRUITMENT- The True Story!!! / Fidelity Bank Recruitment Coming Soon!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by sugarbuns(f): 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
Cedoho@diamondbank.com not @diamond.com
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by leepac888: 7:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Hi guys, do I hav to CV with a cover letter or should I just send only the CV
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by elkharpone: 7:36am On Nov 27, 2012
D test is 30th and 1st dec
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mhoo(f): 7:40am On Nov 27, 2012
elkharpone: D test is 30th and 1st dec

Gotten any official notice to this effect?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by enibal(f): 8:38am On Nov 27, 2012
@elkharpone hw do u knw? Did u get an invite.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mrprince3: 9:57am On Nov 27, 2012
I Recieved a call from a friend of mine that works there! She only told me to send my full names, email addy, school, grade, and choice of venue. the Test is on the 1st of Dec. Its like they're not even accepting cvs this time around.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by omonileoye: 10:54am On Nov 27, 2012
pls any format for their test
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by sugarbuns(f): 12:24pm On Nov 27, 2012
mr_prince: I Recieved a call from a friend of mine that works there! She only told me to send my full names, email addy, school, grade, and choice of venue. the Test is on the 1st of Dec. Its like they're not even accepting cvs this time around.
Pls was it ur friend u sent it to a mail related to d bank.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by kenblacks(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please house where is the venue of the test, nobody has mention dat yet, pls tell us o not just the date of test......thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by kenblacks(m): 12:30pm On Nov 27, 2012
Please house where is the venue of the test, nobody has mentioned dat yet, pls tell us o not just the date of test......thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by sugarbuns(f): 2:02pm On Nov 27, 2012
I think its best pple find their way to diamond bank offices cus dis email of a thing, there's no confirmation dat any1 is writing the test yet
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by jovier: 12:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
Does anyone know the venue for this test?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by bimbcy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
mhoo: I sent my CV the moment I saw this post yesterday and I kinda got a confirmation today from a friend that works there. I'm not saying the email address given here is authentic and i'm not saying it's not but I have in-house info that makes me believe Diamond bank will be conducting tests next saturday in Lagos and Abuja. #EOD#
let s av d mail u posted 2. Hw could dat b possible(Test a wk after advert of vacancy)

1 Like

Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by odyx: 3:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
u can send ur name, dob,first degree ( bsc marketing 2.2) phone no and email address to 0808 112 7844 pls txt only.

indicate abuja or lagos. if u above 30 yrs forget it.

if u dont get iv go gate-crashing no harm in trial.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by bimbcy(m): 3:15pm On Nov 28, 2012
odyx: u can send ur name, dob,first degree ( bsc marketing 2.2) phone no and email address to 0808 112 7844 pls txt only.

indicate abuja or lagos. if u above 30 yrs forget it.

if u dont get iv go gate-crashing no harm in trial.
10ks. just hope i wont b sending ma data 2 pple dat l b bombarding ma mail wit junks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by kelvino25(m): 3:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
Please has anybody received an invite? Kindly share. Is the test still holding this weekend?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Gloriousson: 4:42pm On Nov 28, 2012
@kelvino25, I just got an invitation for test on saturday via sms and the venue is murtala mohammed way Abuja. I think it'll be holding in Lagos simultaneously...
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by bakusha(m): 4:57pm On Nov 28, 2012
G̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊o̶̲̥̅̊d̶̲̥̅̊ work guys, pls can HND holder also snd his dtails 2d said nuba cos †ђξ mail Ȋ̝̊̅§ nt going. Thks 4d oportunity
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by polipompom: 5:41pm On Nov 28, 2012
Has any1 received invite in lag? Abj peeps av started getting o!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mhoo(f): 6:39pm On Nov 28, 2012
Any lag IV yet? abeg the wait is killing me o!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lagos applicants have started getting invites. Dec 1st @ Dolphin Senior high school, ebute elefun near SURA shopping complex.

Sent from 0800018005. Diamond bank wasn't indicated.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by ciwi: 7:49pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:
Lagos applicants have started getting invites. Dec 1st @ Dolphin Senior high school, ebute elefun near SURA shopping complex.

What time pls?
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by blackfm: 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:

That number is incorrect
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mrprince3: 10:55pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:

False! False! False! Diamond Bank must send the Invite with their customised brand name! And i doubt that adress! They usually make use of their training school in V/I and that of Apapa! .... I dont think any lagos peep has gotten the invite! Test invite should start coming in as from Tomorrow!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 28, 2012
mr_prince: False! False! False! Diamond Bank must send the Invite with their customised brand name! And i doubt that adress! They usually make use of their training school in V/I and that of Apapa! .... I dont think any lagos peep has gotten the invite! Test invite should start coming in as from Tomorrow!

I just informed them of a text I received this evening. Good night.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mhoo(f): 11:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
mr_prince: False! False! False! Diamond Bank must send the Invite with their customised brand name! And i doubt that adress! They usually make use of their training school in V/I and that of Apapa! .... I dont think any lagos peep has gotten the invite! Test invite should start coming in as from Tomorrow!

I quite agree with the first part of your post... As per the second part though, my cousin got her 'authentic IV' late this night and itz at VI; still expecting mine though.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mrprince3: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2012
Dr. Wise:

I just informed them of a text I received this evening. Good night.
stop playing on people's inteligence! You think some of us are as dumb as you think? Paste the exact test message you got here!!
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by chiamz: 6:52am On Nov 29, 2012
Dis is d txt I got 4rm them, DB Training Centre.161D Raufu Taylor Close, Off Idejo St, V/Island,Lagos. Date:01/12/12, Time:10.00AM, Come with CV,passport pic, pen,pencil,valid ID card and this SMS.
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by bakusha(m): 7:54am On Nov 29, 2012
Mornn guys, pls has any HND holder rec †ђξ said text or Diamond bank dnt use 2recruit HND? Anybdy wt †ђξ ideal shd help ♏ε̲̣̣ out cos A̶̲̥̅♏ getting of nt bn called 4intaview. Thks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by frontroll: 9:10am On Nov 29, 2012
Pls wots the proper address for people in abj Thanks
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by frontroll: 9:12am On Nov 29, 2012
Is it too late to send my detail @odyx??
Re: Diamond Bank Recruitment by mrprince3: 9:48am On Nov 29, 2012
Dr. Wise:

FOOL AND BLOODY SCAMMER LIKE YOU! IDIOT! HELLO MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS HERE'S THE REAL TEST INVITE

DIAMOND@
TEST INVITE:
DIAMOND BANK PLC, 11A BURMA ROAD, APAPA, LAGOS. DATE: 01/12/2012, TIME: 12NOON, COME WITH CV, PASSPORT PIC, PEN, PENCIL, VALID ID CARD AND THIS SMS. SENDER: DIAMOND@

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) / Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Please Stop Doing These 9 Things When Applying For Jobs Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.