Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) (27286 Views)

Firm Seeks To Recruit A Lawyer For 25k Monthly Salary / Association Of Unemployed Graduates Of Nigeria Signpost Spotted In Enugu / Affordable Virgin Lands For Sale In Port Harcourt (photos) (2) (3) (4)

Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nnamdd1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 27, 2016
N40,000 For A Lawyer with three years Experience in this present Economic Recession?

Na wah oh.

http://www.naijahelm.com/2016/11/checkout-vacancy-poster-in-port-harcourt.html

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 28, 2016
Looks too fake to be real

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 6:06am On Nov 28, 2016
Non of my kids will study and Live in Nigeria

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by maxwell767(m): 7:11am On Nov 28, 2016

In 2pac voice #something's will never change#

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by jidxin(m): 7:29am On Nov 28, 2016
nawa o
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by matrixme(m): 7:33am On Nov 28, 2016
And children studying law in the University will be raising their shoulders at those in theatre arts? They don't know their profession is now worth a paltry 40,000 naira. May God help us.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Haywhymido(m): 8:10am On Nov 28, 2016
Let 'em know
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by fratermathy(m): 9:07am On Nov 28, 2016
Thats the struggle Nigerian lawyers go through. No jobs anywhere except you are opportune to be born into a family of A-list lawyers or have strong connections for public and private practice.

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by helphelp: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by jbkomo(m): 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Today is for the lawyers. Tomorrow we will see anoda profession. Wht is called professionalism means notin in nigeria. Reason: interloper, charlatan everywhere doin d work of professionals at a cheaper cost as wht its called world best practise is jettison. Ask ppl in my profession. Mass communicators.

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Weedcrusher: 9:24am On Nov 28, 2016
Wow! shocked

40k for a lawyer with 3 years experience?

omg! things are really damning in Nigeria
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by ChickenLittle: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by officialteemi(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
e too much sef....a frnd earns 35k....happy he got a better offer elsewhere

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by mcemmy0z: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
#40,000 For a lawyer?
Which way Nigeria?

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Keneking come fast ...

I see no difference in salary between what "lawyers & nairaland moderators" earn!
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by CLEARINGAGENT: 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Which Way Nigerians?
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Badtman(m): 9:26am On Nov 28, 2016
Nawaoo in Adaku jenifa diary voice

Extremely Wicked grin
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by anonymuz(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2016
Most of them studying law in nigeria universities will end up as a charge and bail lawyers.

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Young03(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2016
e oo fit buy wig for gurl oo
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by eph12(m): 9:27am On Nov 28, 2016
EVILFOREST:
Non of my kids will study and Live in Nigeria
Better they just do even the study abroad then. But I hope you are doing something about it?
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Philinho(m): 9:28am On Nov 28, 2016
The Change era
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Kayoski(m): 9:29am On Nov 28, 2016
Sadly many lawyers even earn lower than that...

I thank God for internet marketing.. My cv will never land on anyone's table...

I earn money in my pyjamas even without brushing my teeth..

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by seunterry: 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
A friend of mine told me of some principal counsels dat pay 17k to young lawyers its ridiculous but d are doing it just to gain experience and look for better place

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by cbrass(m): 9:30am On Nov 28, 2016
Like seriously? shocked so we programmers are even doing better
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nukualofa: 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
Nigeria is finished
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by cbrass(m): 9:31am On Nov 28, 2016
seunterry:
A friend of mine told me of some principal counsels dat pay 17k to young lawyers its ridiculous but d are doing it just to gain experience and look for better place

Thats lower than minimum wage shocked
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
Allah ya isa angry

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nick4life: 9:33am On Nov 28, 2016
[/size]wicked country #40k for transport or basic needs or suit? Or what dry cleaner fee or recharge cards u buy to call a client [size=8pt] angry sad (revolution is loading. #i myt lead it! embarassed lipsrsealed

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by obembet(f): 9:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Those local 419
Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by ikorodureporta: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2016
Whats special abt lawyers sef, are they nt nigerians? PhD holders wey dey manage 20k teaching job nkor??

Re: Vacancy Poster For A Lawyer Spotted In Port-Harcourt (photos) by Nobody: 9:36am On Nov 28, 2016
My goodness!
I am just short of words...
a.A whole "lawyer", 40k?
I am shedding tears already

Diamond Bank Recruitment / Secret To Getting Job Interviews In Nigeria Especially Lagos / Difference Between HND And Bsc- Wole Soyinka