Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,442 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? (971 Views)

Which States And Farm Can I Get Watermelon Cheap / How To Open And Run A School Successfully / Will N3, 000000 Secure My Future In Real Estate Or Hotel Business ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? by Waserock: 12:05pm On Feb 08, 2008
I have about 8 hectres of land bordering a stream in Karu L.G.A, 22 KM from Abuja. The business ideas I have in mind include:

1. Building a secondary school
2. A Reort
3. An Estate (using alternative buiding materials).
4. An Integrated Farm (Fish, Snail, etc), as the land is bordering a stream.

For any of the above, I can only raise an initial investment capital of about N15.00 million.

The last option being to sell the land (the original owner had designed a layout of about 70 plots with road network (a plot of land in the area goes for about N400,000) and investthe money elsewhere.

Please I need a sincere advice.
Re: A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? by LoanBroker: 2:34pm On Feb 08, 2008
Personally, I will start building an estate bit by bit. You can't go wrong with real estate. But, if you want to sell 4 plots, holla. My husband and I are looking to buy NOW. Abujabooks@gmail.com.
Re: A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? by babycool(f): 3:45pm On Feb 08, 2008
Firstly is the land buildable? I f not then i think fishing farming or a cool joint would be suitable at the interim.(Joints seem to be thriving so well in Abuja!)
As for building an Estate in Karu, well it depends on which Karu, is it New or Old because i think that the population density in old Karu is quite high, if you would ask me, i think the secondary school would be quite nice! wink
Re: A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? by fatherab1: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2008
I will advise you to try your best combine 2 or 3 of your options into that pice of land. You can never predict those businesses at all. Abuja and its environs are quite dynamic. Please dont focus on only one option because 2 are better than 1 and a connection of 3 can not be easily broken.
Re: A School, Resort, An Estate Or Integrated Farm - Can Anyone Pls Help? by Waserock: 1:44pm On Feb 11, 2008
@LoanBroker
Thanks for your advice. I'll consider other options but if I eventually decide to sell, I'll let you know.

@babycoo
Thanks too. The land is in a developed area of Uke, the HQ of Karshi Development area of Karu L.G.A, so it's quite buildable. But I was thinking of limiting development to some 50 ft from the bank of the stream. That is to say an area of say 50 X 500 ft along the bank of the stream may be reserved for a garden, fish farm, etc.

@father ab
Thanks also for the advice. I'll try to get someone to look at the plot and come up with a design at a reasonable fee.

Once again,Thank you all

(1) (Reply)

Don't Die As A Debtor / Nice And Crunchy Chinchin / Reliable And Accurate Forex Trading Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.