Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,870 members, 7,810,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:54 AM

12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday (75288 Views)

Identifying Your Skin Type Using Tissue Test / What Dudu Osun Soap And African Shea Butter Can Do For Your Skin. / Natural Ways To Lighten Your Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by ferhyntorlah(f): 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2012
segunsd:

You moisturize by:
-Not drying off your skin with towel totally after having your bath. Apply your cream on damp skin

Thanks for this tip.
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by sophiakalu(f): 6:34pm On May 15, 2013
Lovely post, i like. thanks for the education on skin care, will surely include your tips in my skincare regimen.
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by dazzle21: 2:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
Lol..... I av 2 friends dey use bar soap, dey don't scrub yet dey av flawless skin. No dark patches on legs. All dis scrub..... Use dis, don't use dat are complete waste of time joooooooor
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by lepasharon(f): 6:06pm On Aug 03, 2013
segunsd:

Bar Soaps such as medicated soaps and the others that have similar look and feel are best used on the body. Cleansers are more suitable for the face. There are bar soaps that have moisturizing qualities, those are not in this category. This category of bar soaps refers to both medicated, non-medicated soaps that leave your skin dry and maybe irritated after washing. Medicated soaps are to kill germs, they don't remove dead skin cells (which is what happens when you exfoliate).

There are facial cleansing bars. You should use one of them instead.

So basically ..i shuld not wash my face?
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:40am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello Dolls, are u looking for that flawless fab glowing skin? add pin: 2BFFE36F
for 1stlady skincare customized toning creams, lightening creams, whitening creams

Half caste cream, Toning shower Gel,egyptian milk, snow white cream, morrocan milk, maintenance cream, Cuban glow cream, Dark knuckles/knees/elbow remover

Bridal glowing kit, Skin polisher, Dark Armpit eraser, Dark inner Thigh Eraser

pink lip magic balm, body scrubs and body butter, stretch mark remover, argan oil

Hot chocolate cream(for dark skinned ladies), lightening and whitening injectables and pills, exfoliating soaps, Sunburn eradicator(7days) acne remover, body polish etc STRICTLY HERBAL
GUARANTEED RESULTS FROM 7DAYS

add 1stlady:pin: 2BFFE36F

IG:1stladyskincare

whatsapp 07059900676 & 09027671957

Please like our page on facebook

https://m.facebook.com/profile.php?fc=0&showPageSuggestions&id=169656663228927&_rdr

we also offer Skin Academy if u wanna be a PRO in skincare and be our own boss!!!
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by fadekemitoyin: 1:10pm On Feb 12, 2017
Get your lightening kit,whitening kit, hot chocolate kit, herbal lightening soap,and many more,and get result within 7 days. Also learn how to make you cream from the scratch with natural ingredient , contact "Yemz cosmetic & Enlargement supplement" via face book page and. Whatsap 08034292000
Re: 12 Evil Things You Do To Your Skin Everyday by bluefilm: 6:41am On Mar 10, 2023
TCD:
All these long protocol just for skin? And yet dem no fresh pass me wey just dey rub vaseline for face and body.

That's the irony of life, at times.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Groomsman Walks Out Of Wedding As Baptist Church Tells Him To Remove His Earring / Are You Addicted To Fake Nails? / Fashion Designers Enquiry? Who Knows The Best Of The Best?/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.