Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,721 members, 7,809,737 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama (7831 Views)

Annie Idibia Deletes Photo Of Sunmbo Shortly After Crushing On Her / Annie Idibia Responds To Rumour Trailing Kissing Pics Of Tuface & BabyMama Pero / Photo of Sunmbo and 2Face's Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by LailaIkeji1: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yesterday, Nov 22nd was one of Tuface's babymamas' birthday - his sons Nino and Zion's mum Adesumbo Ajaba.

Funny enough, she shares same birthday date with Tuface's youngest brother Charles Idibia.

And to celebrate and wish her more fruitful, happy years ahead, I thought I publish some of her happy pictures.

Already her tweets with Tuface's wife Annie have gone viral.

From what I've heard, read, seen of Sunmbo, she's a lovely, sweet woman who so loves worshipping God. #Ilikeheralready. cool

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/11/happy-pics-of-sunmbo-ajaba-tufaces.html

Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by basher(m): 12:16am On Nov 24, 2012
How woman Wein love to worship God just drop two pickin out of wedlock, just like that? Na so e easy to dey just born-born anyhow? There is nothing nice about that o! It smacks of extremely loose morals coupled with desperation!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by femzy(m): 3:11am On Nov 24, 2012
basher: How woman Wein love to worship God just drop two pickin out of wedlock, just like that? Na so e easy to dey just born-born anyhow? There is nothing nice about that o! It smacks of extremely loose morals coupled with desperation!
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Nobody: 3:22am On Nov 24, 2012
this girl is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Akshow: 7:53am On Nov 24, 2012
basher: How woman Wein love to worship God just drop two pickin out of wedlock, just like that? Na so e easy to dey just born-born anyhow? There is nothing nice about that o! It smacks of extremely loose morals coupled with desperation!
at least she born her own she no troway am. you know How many abortions these gals you see all over now a days don do. Bros just forget that thing.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 24, 2012
Tuface no get taste abeg!
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by masterpiecer(m): 8:49am On Nov 24, 2012
joeydozzy: this girl is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy

i dissagree to agree sad
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by masterpiecer(m): 8:51am On Nov 24, 2012
just seeing those kids kiss their more is one of the most beautiful sights ever, priceless moments. smiley

1 Like

Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Archmed(m): 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
femzy:
while u stay there ranting,she's overseas enjoying life wit her luvly kids and husband..making money.Bet u dnt even have a job yet,and even if u do,and u're livin big,who da f**k are u to judge her?
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Archmed(m): 12:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
joeydozzy: this girl is fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuglllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy
eeeyah......unfortunately,das ya f**king headache...sorry ooo!!
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by Archmed(m): 12:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Brand_new: Tuface no get taste abeg!
go help am out na...u wey get taste,no be u i see 4 mama Nkechi canteen in d nyt dey corner Obiageli her attendant,plus dat omo alata?...huh?
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by basher(m): 6:46pm On Nov 24, 2012
Archmed: while u stay there ranting,she's overseas enjoying life wit her luvly kids and husband..making money.Bet u dnt even have a job yet,and even if u do,and u're livin big,who da f**k are u to judge her?

Which husband? Abeg make I hear word! Which country, city & area she dey? Those pics she put up (+ d 5yr old prada shades) are not doing her image any justice if she's trying to show that she's enjoying & making money. Her only claim to anything is that 2face nacked her and she had kids for him. If there was anything worth saying about her, it would have been said!

And yes, any person that allows pictures of herself & kids to be put in the public domain should be prepared to face frank & harsh judgement! Is the purpose of this crass publicity exercise with the pictures not because she wants to put herself on the market again?
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by seunadeolu(m): 10:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
you don taste am before? you think sey na small thing dey there when dis girl decide to give am 2-FACE grin shocked
Brand_new: Tuface no get taste abeg!
Re: Happy Pics Of Sunmbo Ajaba, Tuface's Babymama by profmallory(m): 4:14pm On Jun 20, 2016
I think shes a very pretty woman...

(1) (Reply)

Famous People You Didn't Know Had South African Roots / Home » African Celebrities » Ethiopia » Meet These Ethiopian Hot Models Meet Th / How I Cope With Stardom - Osita Iheme (Paw Paw)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.